daves16v

Radiator Lower Fixing Bracket in Stainless

It's worth mentioning that when I did the TDi conversion I bought what I was told were the last 2 remaining genuine items that were left, so if that is anything to go by then it's worth snapping these up while you get the chance!

Incidentally, put me down for a pair please Dave :-)

Thanks for all the interest, I've now ordered the parts I need so this is going ahead 100%. I'll start sending PM's for payment in the next few days.

Quick update - parts are now in but I won't be able to start posting them out until week commencing 10th June. I'll start sending PM's for payment.

Thanks

Hi Dave, are there any spare sets going? If so, I'll take one pair!

Sean

Sean,

Yes mate, I'll drop you a PM.

Dave

I'll have a set too please, mine are missing / rusted to death! Got a source for the rubbers?

Cheers for the pm mate, I'll pay you over the weekend. Do these come with bolts? I only ask as the reason I need these to start with is that the old bolts sheared in them!

Stonejag, don't have a source for the rubbers but it has crossed my mind to have some made. PM sent.

Sean, they don't come with bolts although I do supply them them with the top 'L' shaped brackets. I can supply you with a couple though.

Hi all,

I've started to post these out today. Please bear in mind that these are NOT fully polished in case you were expecting them to be, it's just the leg that is polished as this is the only part that is visible.

Thanks

Dave,

Any chance of a pair of these brackets still available? Please pm me re payment and I'll sort straight away,

Thanks,

Tim.

For those that don't get their brackets in the next few days I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little longer as I'm due a well earned break for a week, apologies for this.

Dave