fla

Forum Group-Buy:VR Stainless tank straps

This guy is gonna be busy, would have had a set myself, but have just had a decent set powdercoated

This guy is gonna be busy

I think that's 55 sets so far by my count :)

Edited by MurdoMac

This guy is gonna be busy, would have had a set myself, but have just had a decent set powdercoated

Same here, already got some powder coated ones to fit, feel a bit gutted :lol:

Same here, already got some powder coated ones to fit, feel a bit gutted :lol:

Fitted mine today, they look far better black anyhow :smug: :lol:

This reminds me i need to fit mine. Is it just a case of taking the old ones out and putting new ones on? Worth replacing the bolts/screws?

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

This reminds me i need to fit mine. Is it just a case of taking the old ones out and putting new ones on? Worth replacing the bolts/screws?

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Yeah, straight swap, obviously you have to make sure the tank is supported, easier if its nearly empty, new straps deserve new bolts :thumbleft:

the 'trial' set should be here by the end of next week. I'll also know about the bracket. I'll post some pics for approval and we can go from there. Hopefully summarise the list of everyone that's expressed an interest and they will then be manufactured in batches of 10. Will that be ok with everyone?

Thanks for your patience and i'll update you all when i fit them.

the 'trial' set should be here by the end of next week. I'll also know about the bracket. I'll post some pics for approval and we can go from there. Hopefully summarise the list of everyone that's expressed an interest and they will then be manufactured in batches of 10. Will that be ok with everyone?

Thanks for your patience and i'll update you all when i fit them.

Good news

I definitely want a set of these, could you PM me if the time comes and I don't respond, I keep forgetting to check back to see what's happening with this!

I'm fine with batches of 10 I'm in no rush as the car is off the road till end of the year at least

I would like a set too but I am unsure if they will fit or not as my car was originally a 91 G60 and I am not sure what tank it is as reading through the thread have been led to believe there is two sizes of fuel tank's.Could someone confirm for me it would be much appreciated.

what are the bolt sizes for the straps - hopefully try and get some stainless ones included in the package. Thanks.