Aqvila

Aqvila's Ice Grey Violet R32

Hello All,

So bought myself a rather conspicuous Corrado a little while ago thought it was about time to start a gallery! Here she is:

20130802_114509_zps4ce0c7e7.jpg

And here is what she is hiding:

20130828_145948_zpsa6acc850.jpg

Other notable upgrades are Quaife limited slip diff, KW V3's, 288mm brakes, Jetex 2.5" The list goes on...

Mainly just been enjoying driving her she goes like the wind and has been very well put together, which the credit must go to a Mr Kev Bacon.

Have raised her off the ground slightly as the roads are a bit to bumpy to be running so low around here

I have a plan for her but its top secret!

Edited by Aqvila

How long had the car been left for the battery to go flat? I put a big old Varta in just before selling it!

I shall be monitoring this thread :)

Is it a bit like seeing your ex with a new bloke?

How long had the car been left for the battery to go flat? I put a big old Varta in just before selling it!

So will I be not cos I am a strange chap or anything like that but just because it is a "fellow R32 Rado"

Stop torturing yourself Mr Hayward; we all know you're going to buy it back at some point! ;)

Thought it looked relatively new, I had to keep it on the drive for two weeks while I sorted out my insurance issues + it hadnt done a good journey since I bought it.

Glad to have you along :)

Is it a bit like seeing your ex with a new bloke?

She'll come back to me when the new man can't satisfy her in the same way I did ;)

Be warned Mr Aqvila, she is a high maintenance mistress :D

Thought it looked relatively new, I had to keep it on the drive for two weeks while I sorted out my insurance issues + it hadnt done a good journey since I bought it.

Yeah 2 weeks would do it! It has a static current draw of 1 amp. It should be 0.1 amps. I never got round to pulling all the fuses to see which circuit is drawing the current but from reading related threads on it on here, it's likely to be the central locking relay box.

My money is the drains being caused by this !

nu3u7yhu.jpg

I changed the window control unit,still had the problem.Take the earth lead off,put a multi-meter between battery post and earth lead,this will tell you how much drain you have.then start pulling fuses until drain stops

My money is the drains being caused by this !

nu3u7yhu.jpg

I changed the window control unit,still had the problem.Take the earth lead off,put a multi-meter between battery post and earth lead,this will tell you how much drain you have.then start pulling fuses until drain stops

Forgive me for being a noob but what is that? Picture is a little too blurry for me.

Will be looking into the current draw and a few other things when I get my garage built, 1 amp is a lot!

It's the central locking pump,there's one in each door !

Wullie on here found he had an electric "leak" and this was the culprit ! Armed with this information,I found my passenger door one was faulty

^^^ this. I still have an intermittent drain that I 'thought' I had found. Will look at the actuators, but as rado20vt mentions how would this be related to the power?

^^^ this. I still have an intermittent drain that I 'thought' I had found. Will look at the actuators, but as rado20vt mentions how would this be related to the power?

There's an electrical plug that goes to it.i haven't replaced my passenger one,just disconnected it.door still locks on central locking,with key/alarm etc !

If I unlock the passenger door with the key,only the passenger door unlocks.I have a spare,just haven't got round to replacing it,I'll post pics tomorrow and you will see what I mean

Sorry for clogging your thread