_Meth

Corrado Calendar 2014...

Keep 'em coming :)

I will be aiming to close this off on Friday night to give me the weekend to flick through them all - but we will see how we go :)

I've sent 3 in,.but _Meth doesn't like green Corrado's !

I've sent 5 but a couple are in black and white to get around this :cool:

Awesome Guys!

I have a load of emails to go through over the weekend to pull this together! I will be closing off entries at midnight tonight to allow me to go through them over the weekend!

I will update when I have had a chance to filter through them all and see where we are at!

Well a quick christmas eve update then for you all - we are currently going through all the photo's and putting together the best calendar yet! Hopefully with our time off work we can get this together between xmas and new years - but we will have to see :)

Merry Christmas to you all!

Well a quick christmas eve update then for you all - we are currently going through all the photo's and putting together the best calendar yet! Hopefully with our time off work we can get this together between xmas and new years - but we will have to see :)

Merry Christmas to you all!

hurrah! Merry Christmas :)

Hey all! Sorry its so late, been so busy recently. I am making time this weekend to finalise the calendar so will start getting sorted out on Monday :)

Hey all! Sorry its so late, been so busy recently. I am making time this weekend to finalise the calendar so will start getting sorted out on Monday :)

Any update on the final price?:

Hi _Meth

I've just sent through a few pics via email,

My email sometimes comes up as junk emails, can you check your junk folder for email from stevecarnt(at)gmail(dot)com

cheers

Steve

Hahaha whoevers on the January page is going to be gutted :lol:

Tape over febs ? sorted :bonk::thumbleft:

How much ££'s are they?

Hahaha whoevers on the January page is going to be gutted :lol:

You see, you always have to find a positive in everything. My 2013 Corrado calendar is set on "September" page now, as it is my car there. So not only I had it for whole September 2013 but also for half of January 2014 ! It's great for me so far :D