clumpy1

Kip vw's car in pic's

so sad fraud is fraud

Permission is key mate you couldn't even be arsed it's not your car but you are hoping to profit from it and 7quid postage where are you the Bahamas??

And you are a user on here you should be banned because you obviously are not interested in being part of the forum in a positive sense you are just interested in a quick profit. Like I said before "Muppet"

Edited by clumpy1

so sad fraud is fraud

At the end of the day it seems pretty short sighted mate. You chose to use pictures of one of the most well known Corrado's in the country - it's been magazine featured, has won countless trophies at VW events up and down the country. I fully understand why Kip reacted the way he did to you using his pictures, and your subsequent lack of interest in taking the pictures down.

Paul has worked extremely hard to get his car to that standard and he doesn't want people using pictures of it to advertise their goods, probably for several reasons - firstly it might lead people to believe that these are parts in excellent condition from a show winning Corrado. Secondly, if people receive a less than satisfactory experience in dealing with you (which I'm not saying they would, but saying hypothetically) then they will quite possibly assume that you are the owner of KIP VW - and if they see you at a show in the future, they might decide to have it out with you, assuming you to be the same person.

What blows my mind is after all the negativity you've received on both here, and from people directly on eBay, how you can't seem to see that you've done anything wrong and instead feel you're entitled to pursue police and legal action. Frankly you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

so sad fraud is fraud

Ahahahahaha.. I'm sure the local police are really interested in actioning this one for you!!

You fraudulently used someone else's photo to present goods and now are trying to have them prosecuted?!

Love it, what a class A bell end.

Might go for a sneaky £1000 bid on all your other items.. :lol:

Ahahahahaha.. I'm sure the local police are really interested in actioning this one for you!!

You fraudulently used someone else's photo to present goods and now are trying to have them prosecuted?!

Love it, what a class A bell end.

Might go for a sneaky £1000 bid on all your other items.. :lol:

:lol::lol: Good to see you are getting into the swing of being the Classified's Mod Baz :wave:

Ha Ha!! they is more text about you and your four fool friend then is about item selling at Auction at Ebay and now family member is solicitor. Cant believe he's tracted you down too lol!!

Summons? Haha. What for? eBay isn't law or binding contract. What a bafoon.

I think he needs to speak to a proper solicitor, he appears to be a complete and total idiot joker:

This is getting stupid , a summons ! Really ??!!. Christ on a bike , surely plod is not going to get involved in something like this .

All Kip has to do is report use of his pictures and eBay will ban him. Simples!

Still don't get why he doesn't just take a picture of what he's selling, maybe he's been at the eggnog :bonk:

This is getting stupid , a summons ! Really ??!!. Christ on a bike , surely plod is not going to get involved in something like this .

Its not a criminal offence to owe money, mortgages, credit cards, loans - if there's default on payment then its a civil case.

Fraud - "Obtaining by deception" - the only deception is the seller failed to inform a potential buyer the picture used is a library photo of a car not owned by himself and the part in question is not from the car in the photo and as already mentioned its against ebay rules and policy.

It amazes me how far some people will go, why not just apologise and take the pic down when he was asked, would probably have solved the issue