clumpy1

Price's on the rise???

That one is beyond immaculate and for only 5k I wouldn't say prices are on the up :(

only mint models with recaros or leather ect go for decent money......wait a couple more decades lol

That one is beyond immaculate and for only 5k I wouldn't say prices are on the up :(

only mint models with recaros or leather ect go for decent money......wait a couple more decades lol

Not sure I would go that far Bud it is nice but you can't rely on pic's there are plenty that look good from pic's and yes it has got leather recaro's but again even from the pic's in the ad you can see it is not immaculate food for thought

Looks like it could make a good un. Keep looking at the Red VR6 on there http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310868969066 Wish they would hurry up and sell it because I have a hankering for a Red VR!

Prices seem to be holding quite steady at the moment IMO, normally very up and down, especially the Valvers and G60's.

Looks like it could make a good un. Keep looking at the Red VR6 on there http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310868969066 Wish they would hurry up and sell it because I have a hankering for a Red VR!

Prices seem to be holding quite steady at the moment IMO, normally very up and down, especially the Valvers and G60's.

Don't you even think of doing a deal with your G60 with that Red Vr. I'll sell a few bit's and buy your's to stop it going to a non Corradoist without a doubt..

Agree with the above comments. It relatively low mileage but he says it's had a poor respray, and Said extra for the 'special bits'. Seems relatively avarage to me.

Agree with the above comments. It relatively low mileage but he says it's had a poor respray, and Said extra for the 'special bits'. Seems relatively avarage to me.

Not just that Sean and this isn't directed at you but if you are a regular on ebay you will know this guy sell's part's from Corrado's on ebay this is not a private seller but someone who obviously think's they can make a quick buck from them.

Don't you even think of doing a deal with your G60 with that Red Vr. I'll sell a few bit's and buy your's to stop it going to a non Corradoist without a doubt..

Haha:thumbleft:Pretty much set in stone that I'll be keeping mine now...I think! I just want one of each model Corrado, and a Manta 400. I'll keep dreaming.

:bonk:

Not just that Sean and this isn't directed at you but if you are a regular on ebay you will know this guy sell's part's from Corrado's on ebay this is not a private seller but someone who obviously think's they can make a quick buck from them.

a couple of fog lights for sale is hardly the person you describe

I don't think prices are on the rise, but maybe overly rich asking prices are though!

Rare. Why do people over use that word? Like all of a sudden the car is unique, made of gold, one of a kind. 'Rare' Recaros indeed. They're not that rare and they're not even good driver's seats anyway. Style over substance.

Yep, £5K for a VR that sounds ropey and has EBC Greenshyte brakes on it. Yeah, chop £2K off that and it's in the right ball park.

This is from Cumbria I enquiries about it but couldn't believe what he was asking! On the local vag classifieds he said it needed a respray aswell!! He was asking £4k for it then aswell! Also the 'additional powder coated goodies' he wants £1500 for that alone!!

Agree with Mr Bacon, for this price i would expect the car to be in tip top condition, it mentioned the word rust? and would benefit from a proper respray. What for this price, or is this me being just a bit fiddly?

I didn't read every word of the advert but it sounded like some "plastering over the cracks" rudimentary paintwork was done by the previous owner. It kind of comes across as if he would charge £8K for it if the paint was perfect!!

It kind of comes across as if he would charge £8K for it if the paint was perfect!!

Yeh thats sounds right i think.

1993 16v for £9000 on ebay now. Without any pictures.

"unrepeatable opportunity"

Edited by diarmaid16

They don't come much cleaner than that, but £15K is ridiculous!

Unfortunately you always get car speculators coming out of the woodwork with stupid prices when they get wind of a particular model gaining interest.

Wasnt this for sale recently at around 8k?

I thought it looked familiar Liam, not sure where I saw it though.

I thought it looked familiar Liam, not sure where I saw it though.

I think I noticed it for sale on edition38 but may have been on pistonheads also. I believe it was located in Scotland somewhere?