KADVR6

might be coming back???

Been kinda looking for another corrado, and gonna be looking at one later today :)

Wish me luck.

Oooh welcome back (possibly). To give you some advice you gave me... "Get it bought" :)

Hope the back is a bit better now?

Good luck mate. What you doing with the R32? Been looking at them myself recently..... 😉

Seen that on piston heads. Looks pretty low. Didn't you have one I that colour before?

Well had two in that colour, and yeah its very low but that can be changed

Oooh welcome back (possibly). To give you some advice you gave me... "Get it bought" :)

Hope the back is a bit better now?

Hi Andy, back is much better plus the corrado will not be the daily so no worries there.

Good luck mate. What you doing with the R32? Been looking at them myself recently.....

Hi mic, the R32 is staying as I do really like it, just had some cams fitted and had it mapped, and coilovers fitted, and thats all that's gonna be done to it apart from some nice alloys

didn't you have Nathan's Corrado, (C4rrdo number plate or something similar)? That was a very nice car plus some extensive work carried out on it too. You know your corrados well so no doubt the new purchase will be turned into something interesting!

didn't you have Nathan's Corrado, (C4rrdo number plate or something similar)? That was a very nice car plus some extensive work carried out on it too. You know your corrados well so no doubt the new purchase will be turned into something interesting!

Yeah I did have that one, was a nice car after I sorted out some issues with it, if I buy this new blackberry one the recaros and wheels will be sold ASAP, I have a set of my alloys waiting to be fitted and the money from the recaros and wheels will be going towards a turbo conversion.

And just seen my old corrado is for sale, and only 2.5k more than what I sold it for, and thats without the Brembos and plate.

Prices must have shot up recently.

And just seen my old corrado is for sale, and only 2.5k more than what I sold it for, and thats without the Brembos and plate.

Prices must have shot up recently.

They haven't.. think the owner of your car is chancing his luck!

And like the copy and paste of my old add, so everything he did this last year to the engine/suspension was actually done over 2 years ago.

Aye min. How many would that have been now? Some decent examples going about but they are starting to command higher prices, not sure there selling for that mind you.

In recent years Ive more come round to getting cars that have not been touched or mucked about with as you tend to know what your starting with rather than finding hidden issues along the way.

Been sorted today Kev, I posted something out and it was returned while I was out the country.

Good stuff, I thought it highly unlikely you were scamming someone!!

Good stuff, I thought it highly unlikely you were scamming someone!!

Yeah its not my style at all, lets face it how much stuff did I buy and sell on here???

Not you again, you can spend my money as fast as i can..

Did you purchase the one you looked at?

They haven't.. think the owner of your car is chancing his luck!

That's a bit strong Jim after all he has had done alot of work to the car. I thought you would have welcomed a rise in Corrado value's. I think when Kad sold it the market was very low..

That's a bit strong Jim after all he has had done alot of work to the car. I thought you would have welcomed a rise in Corrado value's. I think when Kad sold it the market was very low..

Whats he done then?? Samco hoses and speedlines, apart from that the expensive engine work I did.