lilfuzzer

the rat rado that has built by a forum member

He has/had a ratted out caddy too. I saw that at a Devon area meet and I've got to admit, it did look great and he'd obviously spent a lot of time and money getting it perfect for that type of thing.

37C87F16-3275-40A3-AE41-C1714302CF40.jpg

This is everything that's wrong with what people consider "rat look" is nowadays. Talk about trying too hard. That is ****ing terrible!

Rat look can look good, very good in some instances... but that is truly horrific!

rats can look very good indeed BUT subtlety is a must

what an abortion of an attempt :(

I assume you got struck but the 'autocorrect' stick and you meant aberration! :lol:

Rat look can look good, very good in some instances... but that is truly horrific!

I assume you got struck but the 'autocorrect' stick and you meant aberration! :lol:

So did you apparently :D

Cant wait to see how much this doesn't sell for. Love to see how it looks now.

In the year i've had my corrado i've ony physically been in the presence of three other corrados, two of which were converted deisels.

So did you apparently :D

No, I actually did type good....... :lol:

I'm going to add a caveat to my earlier comment by saying I've never seen a modern or modernish car that looked good rat'ed. I think the cut-off is about 1986-87......

Me and my mate built a " rat car" back in 2007 I think and was front cover of fast car. Unofficially won the chairmans cup at Vboa billing and nominated in retro rides awards. We did it to show back then that building cars was ment to be fun, not about how much more you spent than the next guy ect ect. It can be a good laugh. I like some parts of the corrado but the rat look has now defiantly turned towards twat look

He has done a few and I think its shows dedication build something that you want to. Although some of the bits on this rado isnt to my taste each to their own. His polo was amazing, seen it at BVF several years ago