diarmaid16

A new low?

Another one:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CORRADO-COMPLETE-FRONT-BUMPER-SPLITTE-wbr-R-LIGHTS-UK-SPEC-G60-16V-VR6-RED-LK4Z-/262023375143?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

But this one comes with 2 cracked fogs, 1 cracked indicator and a split splitter......All for ?229

Do they actually expect someone to buy it??

I really hope people aren't falling for this!

The guys local to me, he runs it as a business, dismantling old veedubs. He must make a few bob out of it, otherwise he would not do it.

I really hope people aren't falling for this!

With this forum being so big and so many members, I really can't see anyone on here paying it Chris . Even the newest of newbies would question the price . I guess that's why they rely on eBay . Shocking price ! .

I hope you are right Rob, but as said above some folk probably do pay it!! I guess its the price you pay for not doing your homework....

With stupid prices like that it ensures Fuzzer and Purpletom will always be needed / busy selling parts to forum users.

That said if you look through his feedback of the stuff he's actually sold the prices seem reasonable?

I always thought sams salvage was our old friend badboyhiggins (banned from this forum)?

That seller has changed his ebay username a few times too. I know to look at the location, and last time it was due to a bout of negative feedback. Its a bit hit and miss with them tbh, sometimes prices are fair, others not so much.

That seller has changed his ebay username a few times too. I know to look at the location, and last time it was due to a bout of negative feedback. Its a bit hit and miss with them tbh, sometimes prices are fair, others not so much.

That reminds me I do need a new out of date first aid kit.. Bargain at £100

Definitely agreed with you on Chris's prices . They are fair and get delivered double quick time.

^ ^
I'll second that, Rob...

and Purple Tom's very much worth a mention in that same breath too
... both Absolute Gents, and very selflessly Forum-orientated

:salute: :salute:

They're £650 new on VW Heritage... :lol:

Still lots of buyers whatever the pricing (especially for anything unusual or in particularly good condition), there are still a lot of owners who don't use the forums.

Stone