eugopnosaj

Whats the weirdest thing you've carried in your 'rado?

So I needed to pick up a cement mixer and not being able to borrow a van from work decided I'd use the VR, not sure whether it was going to fit or not...well it does! With the seats folded down, a 110v tip mixer fits in the boot, whilst still able to close it. Granted that didn't include the transformer because I already had one but its good to know! :lol:

The HSS guy thought I was crazy putting it in my boot haha! I'm wondering what order 'non suitable' items people have put in their 'rados

(oh yeah that's my EJ20 subaru powered baja parked next to the VR too!)

I used to store my transformer inside the drum, so that would have fitted too

The Mrs sat in it once.... does that count?

Brave, so very brave........

When I carry a belle mixer,UNSCREW the drum,this goes on the passenger seat,frame etc goes in the back (with seats folded down)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strippers :) they are weird and I've had car loads in the past. Won't happen again now I've a nice new interior.... and a girlfriend :lol:

When I carry a belle mixer,UNSCREW the drum,this goes on the passenger seat,frame etc goes in the back (with seats folded down)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not know it could be unscrewed, if the frame still needs the rear seats folded, why not put it in as one, although it would have been easier to get in, c'est la vie! haha!

over the years a Lawn Mower, Chimnea, Fence posts with Fence Panels on the roof-rack, a pear tree, 3x 11gallon beer kegs, a flat pack shed...probably a few more I've forgotten. Never had any strippers in a Corrado though (to my knowledge!)

over the years a Lawn Mower, Chimnea, Fence posts with Fence Panels on the roof-rack, a pear tree, 3x 11gallon beer kegs, a flat pack shed...probably a few more I've forgotten. Never had any strippers in a Corrado though (to my knowledge!)

It's the generation game :)

I drove to Derby and back to pick up a tyre changing machine with mine

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A Corrado rear beam and two passengers.

Was swapping the bushes over on a friends car and had to take the beam to a the tool to get it swapped over.