robrado974

Locked out of Tapatalk

Not as far as I know . Maybe they can configure this computer fangled thing , that Tapatalk now demands?.

Bit annoying this, will likely massively reduce my time on here. My browsing is usually in the evening with my wife asleep on me on the sofa and it’s a pain on the iPhone without Tapatalk

Need to reach out to the forum owner, Toby. I have no access to do anything with the forum under the hood I am afraid.

Yep. Tapatalk just not happening and like others use it on the iPhone. Ah well. It will mean even less time on the forum?

Has anyone actually tried to contact Toby?

I wish I knew how to contact him. No tapatalk is an absolute pain. I did contact tapatalk who replied saying the forum does not have the correct tapatalk plug in !!!! What the hell that means. ... and they were to inform him of this.

Oh well, I'll try to stay patient

Edited by Cressa
Bad spelling

I'm on a really old version of tapatalk HD,which works on my IPad,

But the normal tapatalk on my phone won't let me on at all

I will try find / remind myself of his username and drop him a PM! :)

Have sent him a PM.

Could it be due to the privacy settings / law that came to effect a month or so ago?

I haven’t tried to be honest. I’m not sure if I can copy n paste off of my Mac?, I used to use photo bucket before as I seem to remember having trouble.

Still can't get on using tapatalk on my phone !

Anybody else ?

Nope

I've reported the problem to them. I'd like to get some pictures up but can't log in

Same as me dragon and no doubt the same for everyone else. Sometimes I hate technology lol.

I’ll look into it guys, sorry.

think the plugin needs upgrading.

Does anyone else find tapatalk absolutely crap other than providing a shortcut to this forum? Everytime I click on a forum link via google it opens up tapatalk main screen so I end up having to mess around trying to open the link out of tapatalk, unfortunately like the Microsoft paperclip it just pops straight back up.

I've uninstalled it for now, but now everytime I open a forum it asks "do you want to install tapatalk"... URGH

I think it would be nice to have a response from someone who deals with this in admin. to explain what is happening with it. !! Slightly frustrating. .

Cressa

I think I've fixed it - I am not a big tapatalk user, but i can see stuff.

Can we confirm it works?