Jon_vr6

Corrado VR6 Storm deposit taken

Hope your both wrong...

He's copied the original advert word for word and if you look at the first post on this thread the ad was edited to remove the info so the sale is premeditated IMO

He's copied the original advert word for word and if you look at the first post on this thread the ad was edited to remove the info so the sale is premeditated IMO

I know your right dox, but was secretly hoping you were wrong... think he was asking 4K so that's a 3k increase.

Edited by delfinis38

And also wants extra for the wheels !!!

Question- Will you take an offer?

Reply - No but I will include the wheels!

Question- Will you take an offer?

Reply - No but I will include the wheels!

The car looks great in the photos but if you add all the repairs that need doing and also most things were done nearly 10 years ago from what the advertisement says, I think the original seller sold it at the correct price, the new seller is a bit of a chancer by the looks of it, I wonder if it is the same seller who keeps on buying the Mk2 16V golfs then adds a few k on them the next day and puts them on ebay . The thing is I wouldnt be surprised if someone purchases it and not been realistic in the repair costs.

A good example of a Corrado is a good example. The Storm badge and premium is perhaps becoming less relevant.

Ive stuck a Voo Doo badge on my gear box as its colour black magic Im hoping to retire lol !

Tut tut. Jim clearly didn't want to take the pi$h and I just hope he was happy with what he got.

Aroon (Harry) seller is taking the pi$h in our enthusiast and know what stuff costs eyes, but he might sell it for close to that and if he does then prices are undervalued in some circles.

Tut tut. Jim clearly didn't want to take the pi$h and I just hope he was happy with what he got.

Aroon (Harry) seller is taking the pi$h in our enthusiast and know what stuff costs eyes, but he might sell it for close to that and if he does then prices are undervalued in some circles.

Mine is a second car so I could sit on it in till I got the price I wanted, but I think some people let them go cheaper so they can get their money out them towards their next car. Two big mistakes buyers make are thinking a car is great because it has low mileage and also buying just because it has a Storm badge, always always buy on history and condition.

Lets be honest if a Renault GT 5 turbo are selling for £20 k and 205 GTI, also silly prices for Fords why on earth is the Rado cheaper then a 16V Mk2 golf ??

Lets be honest if a Renault GT 5 turbo are selling for £20 k and 205 GTI, also silly prices for Fords why on earth is the Rado cheaper then a 16V Mk2 golf ??

My guess is that the MK2 Golf 16v is a lot more well-known and is now cult status among those who owned one in the late 80s and early 90s and now want to re-live their memories of that time and will pay the high price.

Doesn’t help that the Corrado was out of reach to the masses price wise when they came out in the UK so the uptake for this model was lower.