Keyo

Front indicator lenses

keep us informed what the quality is like - never noticed these before despite searching online

Good spot keyo . I managed to get a set from Heritage a year ago or maybe a bit more. Similar price .

Good spot keyo . I managed to get a set from Heritage a year ago or maybe a bit more. Similar price .

Mine were £90 for a pair?

Lucky *******!! hehe

keep us informed what the quality is like - never noticed these before despite searching online

Will do Gerry,

I'll post some pics, but I imagine they are good quality as they are German manufactured. To be fair it's them or ARZ glass ones I believe that are £100 pounds or so including delivery and I think the ones I have purchased look more like stock Hella from the pictures.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-Indicators-Blinkleuchten-Set-Clear-Glass-VW-Corrado-New/323828728359?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

I believe the stock Hella Indicator lenses are now obsolete unless they run another batch.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97188[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]97188[/ATTACH]

I’m sure this is the one in the first link,fitted with chrome bulbs

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97188[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]97188[/ATTACH]

I’m sure this is the one in the first link,fitted with chrome bulbs

Would rather them like the Hella to be honest , it does say chrome and crystal clear, so you have to get some chrome bulbs with them unless you want the orange showing through. I think that picture might be arz marco ones as they are described as crystal clear.

Diedrichs (ones I have purchased)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97189[/ATTACH]

ARZ Glass

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97190[/ATTACH]

Maybe if they're a bit too bright for your taste you could put a semi matt film over them? They do match the headlamp pretty well in that pic?

Maybe if they're a bit too bright for your taste you could put a semi matt film over them? They do match the headlamp pretty well in that pic?

That could be an option but I'm hoping they are more like the stock Hella lenses and the pic posted by Dragon Green are glass ARZ ones, but as mentioned they do look like a good fit which is the important bit.

OE, for comparison

Ok great thanks for posting, that's what they are meant to look like , glad you posted as my Hella are that fogged now I feel happy that these ones I have purchased look a lot like stock.

Your next challenge is to source sensible priced late model fog lamps....

You need to source a time machine first!

Yes, he does very nice reproduction glass/plastic lenses and is currently working on a new version - but I think at the moment you can only use LED bulbs in them for heat reasons - but the feedback has been very good. Have you ever tried cracking and removing the old lens? Not a nice job.

I'd happily pay 200-250 euro a side for a new OEM set, but not the same for second hand cracked items that you see come up very often. I think it was a poor design decision to build the fog light into the indicator housing for the later cars.

Picture below

Diederichs set.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97199[/ATTACH]

Please note this company is based in Germany.

Edited by Keyo

Interesting - the angle on the fogs looks all wrong though, like they are recessed too deeply. Better than nothing maybe.

Interesting - the angle on the fogs looks all wrong though, like they are recessed too deeply. Better than nothing maybe.

Im pretty sure they will be correct as they are just made specific for the Corrado.

The actual glass lens is flush with the housing trim so I think the picture is misleading , they appear to be sold out now by the looks of it, but I'm sure they will make a new batch . There is that matter of are the LHD the same as RHD , is it just the main headlights that are different anyone know?

Edited by Keyo

They look like inpro fog lights

Yes agreed they do look like INPRO. Did the INpro look good on the Rado.

The indicator lens looks different then the ones I have purchased .