_Matt_

Error messages when following links

Hi,

I've been getting error messages like the below when following links from Google and when using buttons within the forum (i.e going from page 3 to page 1)

Function name must be a string on line 1566 in /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_bbcode.php

#0 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_bbcode.php(1021): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)

#1 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_bbcode.php(542): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('Thought I would...', 1, 1, 0)

#2 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_bbcode.php(456): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('Thought I would...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, true, 'on_nl2br', false, 1)

#3 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_postbit.php(1242): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('Thought I would...', 11, '1', false, NULL, NULL, true, 'on_nl2br')

#4 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/includes/class_postbit.php(329): vB_Postbit_Post->parse_bbcode()

#5 /data/websites/direct.the-corrado.net/showthread.php(1096): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)

#6 {main}

Yep not letting me reply to certain threads when tying to post a link !!

Edited by Keyo

Also, when reading a thread and trying to go to a different page in the thread, same thing happening

Sporadic reply and can't post links or photos , also wont let me enter certain threads. Was trying to send you a link P of some nice Recaro front seats with cloth and black leather surround.

Haha cheers Keyo, i was trying to reply to you saying my grill does have the blanked up sections on the top two. Good excuse for a new open grill. Mine is damaged on the tabs anyway :)

Same.

I haven't been able to reply to any threads for the last 5 plus days, plus couldn't even view my own forum account.

Yesterday I sent a PM to t700bes asking if he could look into this problem and get this block removed if possible.

Si

Edited by vw rule

Still can't view my own profile account,

also checked a few other members and they're the same, though some by the looks of it you can view.

plus I can only view a small limited number of threads, most I can't get into due to this block or encrypted screen that comes up.

We need one of the administrators to hopefully get this error sorted ASAP please.

Like I say I've already sent a PM to t700bes,

and also CazzaVR

As a caution I'd say it's probably best to stay logged in / signed on to this forum,

because if you do sign out then if the encryption / block gets worse you may not be able to sign in again if at all.

Si

Edited by vw rule

Another thing I've noticed is that I'm no longer receiving email alerts from this forum, when someone replies to a thread I'm subscribed to, the last email alert I had was in late July.

Si

I'm unable to view or reply to any private messages I've been sent... the forum is well and truly broken.

Same for me. Haven’t been able to access any threads via google, and it’s 50/50 for being able to access threads directly on here. Hope something is being done to fix this ASAP.

If the main forum administrator doesn't get in contact or any of the super moderators,

then as Bauhaus has mentioned this forum will stay broken or disappear completely :shrug::(

Hopefully the main man t700bes or one of the super moderators will get this sorted ASAP :help::help::help:

Si

Found a way to open threads, well one anyway..

Rather than clicking on the new post thread go to the subsection eg engine bay and open from there

I've been reading about a few thing's online,

one of which is this persistent error block we're all experiencing,

it looks like the server for this forum needs a software update or filtering procedure to get rid of this error.

Si

does Jim no longer moderate on here chaps?

is there anyone who is supposed to be able to support the site any more?

I've just PM'd all the admins.

I also tried looking for them on other forums, I think I found CazzaVR on audi-sport.net, so sent him a message there too.

To be honest, this site really needs new mods & admins, preferably Corrado owners.

I can understand that they are no longer active on here, after selling up, but this site needs people to get rid of the spammers and fix the site bugs..