Sign in to follow this  
Dennis.be

Petition for clear headlights

the mk2 golf boys have crystal clear lenses so i cant see it being a problem,and people pain close on £300 for the first of the inpro rear lights

ummm I notice its in german so will they make RHD versions as well??

also if you just change the lenses then you lose the beam director ridges on the glass so feck knows where the light would do.

can you use the shell for some piaa syle projectors? would be ace :)

jedi-knight83 wrote:

if they did make them they probably just wont fit well like there rear lights!

Are they not very good then?

the fit on their after market rear lights left ALOT to be desired!!!!

To add to previous comments...the only way you can have clear lenses is to have the reflectors modified aswell to direct the beam before it passes through the lens...if there going to that much trouble they may aswell bosh in some HID system and then make sure they fit perfectly...then they would be worth £300 IMO.

If they do a half baked, ill fitting set then its a complete waste of time!

you can buy HIDs for £300 so that might be a better plan to be honest.

Im looking into making some projector headlight for my C so will let yous know if I get anywhere.

jedi-knight83 wrote:

if they did make them they probably just wont fit well like there rear lights!

Are they not very good then?

the fit on their after market rear lights left ALOT to be desired!!!!

Are there better makes available or are they all just as bad?

The ONLY rear Corrado lights I've never heard people complaining about are the OE ones. Spray 'em/tint 'em, whatever, just don't go third-party.

http://www.eclipse-lights.com

I got my angel eyes off him and a mate got angel eyes and is getting HID for his 330Ci. Sound bloke. Im keeping him in business tho as I keep breaking my angel eye rings and getting new ones :mrgreen:

Ive already stuck some business his way so could possibly organise a group buy if the demand is there.

I'd rather see a petition put to Hella to make some *decent* tinted rear clusters to be honest.

What color would you like them to make kev? Or you mean just a better quality

I gotta admit the quality of the FK/inpro's for the price paid isent great. Its a pity Hella never produced any aftermarket lights for the C, They did loads of colours for the mk3 golf.

I would like some front lights in the style of mk4 anniversory ones with like a black background.

Hella should make a nice set of all red tints (with the orange cut outs like asim and myself if needed for the law)

I think my dad still might have contacts at Hella...i'll talk to him tonight

Yeah it's the quality that I'm after. Hella would use the OE black casings and lenses, but different colours. I would still quite like a white/red combo..... just not clear like Bin-Pros. Can you imagine an all red made by hella? It would look the mutts..... but it would put Foliatec out of business overnight :-P

Signed!

But I dont think I would spend $500 or more for sane set of headlights as 700 other corrado owners :roll:

if you had clear front lenses you would need the matching foglights and indicators. they would be $$! we're gonna have to start another petition for those aswell :)