Sign in to follow this  
TomB

Corrado Spotting - September 2004

Saw 2 C's at same place at 2 different times on Friday!! Just past J12 of the M1, where you go down to Chiltern Aquatics on the A5120.

First was a modded VR in a Blue/Silver colour with chromed lights etc. I followed all the way into the fish shop, but you was obviously in a hurry when you got there! Came from the J12 direction

Second was an Aqua Blue headed to J12, bout 4ish i guess. Didnt see wot model it was tho, but it had eyebrow and 3 slat debadged grill. Headed to the J12 direction.

Saw a dark blue Corrado on the A406 just on hanger lane - i followed around the A406 but when i looked over at the passenger drive he looked back and looked terrified! Later i overtook and blew my horn n gave a thumbs up to the driver - who then looked even more scared! :roll:

Spotted B4LJ X plate on a Corrado parked on a drive in Datchet on Sat afternoon - I was staying at a friends over the weekend.

Spotted B4LJ X plate on a Corrado parked on a drive in Datchet on Sat afternoon - I was staying at a friends over the weekend.

Was probably B4LJX from here ;)

Saw a purpley grey vr6 on 17" five spokes on sunday first in prestwich then again going into trafford park as i was leaving.

Probably getting dragged round the manchester and trafford centre shops by the missus like me :oops:

also saw a red C with 15" or 16" stealths? at the start of deansgate in manchester on the same day?

any takers :?:

spotted 2 rados parked outside at the motor show in edinburgh, red one with bmw alloys and black rado on g60 steel wheels. very nice cars, shame the black one has had a small ding. I wish i had taken my rado, i was up front as we left in the mk1 :-)

Hi badlad1888, that would have been me and Biggrim.

You got a mk1 and a raddo then? The mk1 was well nice, i really love them on the steels. Is it restored or origonal?

What did you think of the show? Coulda done with a better VW selection!

Elephant and castle, driving onto tower bridge road, saw a corrado pulling out from side of cabaret night club with fogs on, i nearly had an accidnet from my excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seen 2 Corrados today, got a headlight flash from a white one just as I nearing Star P early this morning.

Second one was a VR6 that got left at Star P, dark colour, private D reg, 17's. I was waiting in a Golf while my C was being serviced.

Anyone?

I got mine when I thought it was quite rare!!!

This weekend alone I have seen loads, Silver with a foreign plate, nice yellow one, J reg blue, L reg green, 2 burgendy, lovely black one and a few more!!!!

They are haunting me in Anglesey!!!

So who'se green Storm did I flyer at about 5:30 in Newport today? I'm guessing it's nobody from here as it was filthy and had standard wipers :lol:

emmafwa,

hey emma i take it your the same emma that bought sonia`s gearstick surround hope it fitted ok?

there are more corrado`s round here than anywhere else i know.... silver one is a G60 owned by a lad i know a little bit called Rui, another mate called paul owns a clean yellow G60

dont think they`re on here though (although i have directed them here a few times!!!)

i passed a sherry coloured one on the bends between menai bridge and beaumaris the other day, i flashed and got a wave!

Saw a white G60, today on road just past crumbles centre in Eastbourne at about 9am this morning. I guess it could have been a little later as I was running a bit late of work which is also my excuse for pulling out in front of you and hammering it down the road. I did wave but you didn’t care ! :lol:

Is it any of you ?

Early valver , crossing the m56 to meet the m6 at lymm. cheshire , top reg plate :wink: literally

"7op" with a bit of a enphousis on the seven !! :)

saw a blue or black g reg with red/clear lights and multispoke alloys passing nissan dealers in leyton on sunday afternoon. think its the same car i saw on the A10 about a week earlier

Loads of Corrados at Longleat on Sunday - 16Vs,G60's,VR6, Storms,Campaign

Anybodys?