CoxyLaad

Coxys R32 4 Motion Corrado - On the Road!!!!

Looking great fella. Best choice of colour too imo :clap:

Wheels lovely, what size are they and do u have any plans on upgrading the brakes?

Im liking the dash, looks much more modern but not out of place.

Good to see some progress anyway :eek:

Good progress mate - take your time mate and very sensible re cash flow!! I hate being in debt the whole time!!

keep the updates coming mate - you'll love the haldex 4wd !!

Ben

brakes...yes, I have some porsche Boxster S monoblock brembos with massoove 330m 911 discs and alloy bells.

:norty: OooOooooOOOOOOooohhhhh yeah :nuts:

Hello. Long time no speak. Infact so long I hardlies recognise any of the people on here any more!!!

For those of you who actually remember me, expect to the see the car on the road by christmas. Certain changes in my life have meant I just havent had the time to work on the thing, and its been sat for over a year.

My mate has recently setup his own garage business doing conversions and stuff, and he rocks as what he does, so i have gave it to him to finish off. i cant wait :)

It will be going on the road with the NA r32 with the cams and remap, but theres a sneaky little supercharger on my garage shelf waiting to be bolted on for that extra bit oomph.

pictures to follow.

amazing car dude, its going to be awesome when complete, what kind of power will the charger take you up to? :)

Vick

i did mate. I was totally depressed with the thing, but had just got a bonus from work so I saw the r32 charger setup and thought a little retail therapy is in order ;)

Not sure what the final spec is going to be, as the car currently has a set of schrick cams in it, but i dont know whether they will be compatible with supercharging or not, but i have heard R32 cams cannot run a great deal of overlap due to the ecu cacking itself with emmisions, so it may be a nice touch for some extra power. Or its just gunna blow the boost straight through the cylinders and down the exhaust lol

Its the fourth supercharger I have owned, and non of them have been on cars yet!!!

heresites - is the charger scrap now then? I heard what happened

Expect some serioius progress in the next couple of weeks

heresites - is the charger scrap now then? I heard what happened

Its being sent off to Rotrex mate so they can inspect what happened and i am buying a replacement, but then selling it straight on as i am going turbo now, no messing about! :lol:

Nice one Coxy. My bora is still sitting in the same place it was last year. Have been too busy this year and can't bring myself to start cutting the Corrado up. I bought an RS6 to give me the 500BHP and 4WD i was after... Cheating i know.

Hello mate pleased to see you are still about, and still have the VR. Still one of my favourite corrados that.

Did you every refit any sort of charger to it?

Sooooo glad this is now going ahead again dude, been waiting a long time for some more progress on i, its now officially a Corrado forum retro car so to speak.

VickN your car looks cool.

Mmmmmm ATF fluid for the Lose :(

Glad your getting it sorted Coxy, about frickin' time! Andy and Andy will do a good job!!!

been up there tonight, they are doing a top job of finishing it off. They are top notch - thoroughly recommend them to anyone wanting some work done on their cars. the fabrication they do is immense.