Sign in to follow this  
biggerbigneil

I'm So God Dam Happy Today!

Some of you may no I have been looking to get out of recruitment and into the automotive industry or get a job in Marketing anywhere.....

Well in a week I start as the Aftersales Marketing Executive for BMW in their Head Office in Bracknell!

I really can't wait to go to work!

They have an M6 in the reception!

Does this also mean I must turn to the dark side and get an E36 M3 GT or an E30 M3 hmmmmm........

Congratulations on the job mate certainly lots of opportunities with that job.

If they give you a BMW great.....but spend money on one???? :D

Does this mean you need to disconnect your indicators now to fit in with other BMW people??? :lol:

Get an E46 M3 if you're going to! The best one by far..... I saw a 38K example for £20K recently, they're coming down in value big time.

Congrats on the job!

Thanks very much guys!

I really couldn't be more happy at this point of time!

Kev - I would love an E46 M3 but can't afford one even at £20k at the mo, I could go half way if someone wants to use it on Monday-Thursday?

Mr Farrel - Maaaaar Meatlooooooaaaaf! lol I use to have a 318is and always used my indicators, well some times, okay not at all.....

Dam it Bally I especially bought L666 COR, I still have L405 CAY though if you want to change back?

I can't sell the C, it was so much fun blasting it back from bracknell yesterday with all the windows down and Maria Carrey on full blast - okay the car is GAY.

I shall be in the Old Orleans in Guildford in 30 mins until I fall over!

I used to do I.T Recruitment, I was fairly good at it, made a fair bit of cash, but really not my cup of tea at all.

I would love to try automotive journalism, it's just getting a break.

BMW tho, you could of done a lot worse!

An aquaintence I nkow has an E46 M3, took me out in it as he knows I like cars, Gees! he was driving it hard but my gosh, the thing makes my VR seem slow! it really is a nice car, really fast.

You can prob get an 03 spec 330D for about £18k tho, go to DMS, and you have 400ft lb of torque!

I shall be in the Old Orleans in Guildford in 30 mins until I fall over!

better than being in new orleans i guess!

congrats on the job... oh and go for the e46.. i test drove one and loved it!!! (interested to know where kev was the £20k one with such low miles???)

Thanks very much guys!

Just received my contract through the post and I will be getting a company car after 6 months provided I pass some sort of advanced driving test including a skip pad and high speed driving for a day which sounds quite fun. BMW finance offer second hand cars also but I can't drive an M car until over 25 so will hopefully get a 330 Club Sport.

As a result of this my car will definitely be for sale this time as I won't have to pay any servicing or repair costs on the BMW and they will be heavily discounted and they will refund any depreciation when I come to sell so it just makes sense to sell the Corrado - I'm still having to persuade myself though....