g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

Well some nice gold bolts and do black centres, then its going to tie the whole colour scheme of the car together.

gettin a few bolts sent to me by mike the polisher off e38,i'll get them fully refurbed this comin winter,if i still got um :?

mint wheels! shame about the 2 bolts.

yeah i was proper gutted,its a local meet 2morro as well an wanted me new wheels on :cry:

Poo bum about the bolts dude, what torque setting did you use on them ?? Were they genuine BBS bolts. What did you use to seal them, just normal silicone ?? I'm picking your brains cos i'm gonna refurb mine and sell them soon...

Greeny those rims will run fine with a couple of bolts missing, i have seen people araldite the heads back on sheered ones and just leave them :eek:

the pressure is taken up by the rest of the rim bolts anyway so they wont be falling off anytime soon! as long as you re- sealed the inner face well they wont leak air either :norty:

bit of a bummer about the bolts snapping wheels look great though did you polish the dishes yourself?

i polished 2 dishes myself we a polishin kit i got from the polishing shop.co.uk just fits to a drill an ya away :D

Poo bum about the bolts dude, what torque setting did you use on them ?? Were they genuine BBS bolts. What did you use to seal them, just normal silicone ?? I'm picking your brains cos i'm gonna refurb mine and sell them soon...

I used the aftermarket bolts,torqued to 22/24 ft/lds theres loads of info on torque settins,i was told to use exterior silicon to seal them also dont forget to use some lock tight on the bolts

Greeny those rims will run fine with a couple of bolts missing, i have seen people araldite the heads back on sheered ones and just leave them :eek:

the pressure is taken up by the rest of the rim bolts anyway so they wont be falling off anytime soon! as long as you re- sealed the inner face well they wont leak air either :norty:

i'm gonna just wait till i replace the snapped bolts i think

do you torque them straight to 22/24

be cause your meant to torque them to 10 than 15 than 20 than 22 than 25

otherwise they break either when your doing them or when your driving ;)

Not my personal cup 0` tea mate, but with the interior it kinda pulls the car together, and the good thing is i doubt you will EVER park at a show and see someone with the same interior or Bra :grin:

cheers guys,yeah i like the fact that its a one off :tongue:

its one off for a reason :grin:

gather you dont like the new look then mr furkz??

guess i wont be gettin any sleep tonight now if people dont like it :wink:

its cool. im only messing, will be having a look in the shed tomorrow for some bbs bolts ;)

od la

its cool. im only messing, will be having a look in the shed tomorrow for some bbs bolts ;)

any rado on the horizon for you yet?

you gonna be sendin me some bolts like :D

heres a pic of me paint work after a few hrs work we the megs g220,not bad for a daily i spose :wink:

reflex-1.jpg

Only thing that would make that look better is to get some bra in the shot.... :)

Shame we didn't get a chance to see it in the flesh this week.

paint looks really well. im so tempted to get a G220 just so i can try and put some more life into the paintwork on the car :D - would have to find some panels so i can have a whirl on it tho! :D

i just jumped straight in we it :tongue:

Normal for you that, isn't it?? :lol:

well just got a new job,so got 13wks to do before i decide on the rado's future :cry:

thinkin new job,new car,new project i fancy a newer car,maybes an audi of some flavour

you cant and you know you wont get shot :p

you spent wayyy too much recently just to bin it off :) stop being wet!

get an audi aswell :D lol

you cant and you know you wont get shot :p

you spent wayyy too much recently just to bin it off :) stop being wet!

get an audi aswell :D lol

My thoughts exactly. You would be mad to sell, Andy. [essex]Sort your f*ckin life aaaaawt[/essex] :lol: :camp: :roll: :cuckoo: