Sign in to follow this  
veeDuB_Rado

202MPH Rado

ok so i was reading on the vortex "whats so special about a corrado"

funnily enough the people who knocked it (and they really tried hard) were honda owners (maybe ill start a thread just like that actually)

somebody posted this pic

now ive never seen this before, but read the description.

DISCUSS!

upsrado2-b4.jpg

I believe steve mac was talking about the arches on this corrado at one particular time, he enjoyed the pull on them, 202mph is a very fast corrado... a very very fast corrado...

From a looks point of view its perfection.. exactly how i'd mod a Corrado if I had the time/money/skill (which I don't) - can only imagine the huge power compliments it very well! :)

That is the now "UPS" Corrado. It is a Rothe Motorsport VR6 turbo engine and has an incredible spec (don't have it to hand).

It is probably the best known Corrado in the world and that picture is from a feature a few years ago.

Apparently it handles the power through FWD very well, which is quite impressive in itself. The guy who owns it Mr Kain, did (or still does) work for the motorsport division of VW if I remember rightly.

Awesome car, its what inspired me to get those wheels.

Jay

I think I've got the article in an old "The Golf" or "PVW" magazine at my parents house. I'll have a look next time I'm over and dig it out. This is the car that made me want to get a Corrado.

That's the best rear end I've seen on any Corrado. It's so subtle the changes are almost invisible to the unitiated....which is just my bag :-)

That's the best rear end I've seen on any Corrado. It's so subtle the changes are almost invisible to the unitiated....which is just my bag :-)

Got to agree with you Kev.

Legendary car. Inspired me alot, think sasha's car is a better all rounder but that car has much more presence. Personally i don't believe the 202mph though.

Legendary car. Inspired me alot, think sasha's car is a better all rounder but that car has much more presence. Personally i don't believe the 202mph though.

have to agree with you Lee on the 202mph..

speaking to sukh from westside a few months ago he mentioned that he has a friend that has a 500bhp rado in germany.. not sure which one though..

sashas one is now in bits...

I think I've got the article in an old "The Golf" or "PVW" magazine at my parents house. I'll have a look next time I'm over and dig it out. This is the car that made me want to get a Corrado.

Yep, it was in "The Golf" a few years back. It also started me on my quest for a Corrado :)

Bally, sukh was talking abt the above car which ripped past a Lambo at over 190mph coming back from a certain show.....

there is no better corrado than this one anywhere,,,, i love this car soooo much....even the exhaust looks OE.... you would never think that car is soo fast,,,regardless of if it does 202mph or not its still something for ALL of us to look up to

KEV-- u sure he shouldnt raise it like 30mm jus in case your about :lol:

silver corrado no mirrors, wipers etc smooth as hell running polished/cgromed RS4's.....trust me you've seen a pic at least

Any more pics of the UPS corrado-always seems to be the same 2 or three.

Whats the story behind it-did the guy not have a spell in Jail? Easily my fave rado along with the green one with reg vr666 or something like that.

Cheers F