Sign in to follow this  
Lippy

Lippy's Corrado - BBQD :( :(

Terrible news mate...

I hope you get it back in one piece and the theiving c***s get what they deserve..

gutted for you mate,i dont know what i'd do if mine was to be stolen.i still have a check out of the front window to see if shes still there if i nip to the toilet in the middle of the night!

hope u get it back in one piece,although i'm not sure it would feel the same car knowin some F U C K head has had his fun we it

Very sorry to hear that mate :( Hope you get it back in one piece.

S**t like this makes you nervous to leave your motor anywhere!

cat 1 alarmed, it went off twice this morning - but just blipped, and my hazards werent flashing. so thought it was another car, then when it went off again (2nd time) few minutes later it was reversing down the road.

Chased after it 1/2 naked, barefooted in my boxers awell....

Very Harsh! gutted for you chap. As others have said hope it turns up and the feckers get caught!

How the hell did they get past a cat 1 alarm? the immobiliser should have kicked in...

What make was it dude? Did you get it fitted?

B******s!!!!

How the feck did they bypass the alarm like that - must have been pros and not oppurtunist then??

I have got a huge steering wheel lock, don't bother putting it on as I think sod it the cars alarmed, might just start whacking that back on!!!

cant find my car keys this morning, i think they may have fallen out of my pocket last night coming into the house..... good bye insurance. i may be sick...

Jesus H man. I'm really sorry to hear about this :( I can't imagine how you must feel :(

You know you've got a lot of sympathetic owners here to give you some moral support.

cant find my car keys this morning, i think they may have fallen out of my pocket last night coming into the house..... good bye insurance. i may be sick...

Check your door. It's quite common for people to break into houses to nick the keys these days...

dont tell the insurance you dropped them outside, as far as you know they could have fished them through the letterbox with a hook on a stick, its very common for that to happen.

dont tell the insurance you dropped them outside, as far as you know they could have fished them through the letterbox with a hook on a stick, its very common for that to happen.

Exactly, you can't say for sure you dropped them outside or if the feckers stole the keys.

Really sorry to hear mate, w*nkers.

I second that, you didn't lose those keys they were definitely pinched. Good luck.

really gutted for you, this is my worst knightmare.

I really hope it gets found ok and in one piece

as 3corsameal said, I live in fear of this happening and I'm so sad this has happened to someone on here. Best of luck with the search - maybe someone will spot your distinctive number plate? so gutted for you

When my C was broken into I felt destroyed, so god knows how you feel now.... you have my deepest sympathies, I really feel sorry for you. Hope you get it back.

Keep an eye in the locals, trader and fleabay. If you know the vin no. it may be easier to track? Think with your no. plate being so distinctive, they'll bung a fake one on before trying to flog it.

That's terrible news :( Hope you find it, and they get theirs! Scum.

Keep us posted.

not posted anywhere else, cant believe its gone.

not arsed about the cash - its mine and i want it or the scumbag