This years favourites

Mine are:

A20 LEE

a20lee.jpg

Awe inspiring, just shows what results you can get with taking time :cool:

I hope to own this car one day.

24V Renshaw

t_cropped_120.jpg

A car that has really come through the ranks, with stunning wheels and paint to match.

biggerbigben

t_6_903.jpg

I got serious respect for Ben for completing this project, lovley car with a one off fantastic interior.

FurkiG60

t_dscf0009_189.jpg

A car that shows that phat is definately a way to go, nice and wide with the perfect wheels to match.

I've probably missed out a fair few but these are off the top of my head :)

Second all of those mate, and personally i'd be throwing in Mr Haywire's chariot. I know there are a few that would pass on the colour, but its pretty much my fav tbh. Particularly like the numerous but tastefully subtle mods.

I also love Markus's green G60 having seen it at no rice a few times. Dont have a pick handy but its a belter. and Chriss 2cc's for a standard fab example, dropped just right. Plus Yans 16v, soon to be a fire breather. +lots more tbh!

I have to say despite the financial suicide of the car, my first year of corrado onwership has been fantastic, some great shows but mainly the people. I have found just about everyone to be so welcoming, non-judging and not up there own holes.

Can't wait for next year and at some point helping some others rather than asking all the questions!! :D :D

Some lovely lovely cars and they cover a nice broad range of different ideas and ways of looking at the Corrado. Again no disrespect to the others (and I haven't even seen any of these cars in the flesh!) but my vote is for kev's, i'm sure Jay's and Lee's will get plenty of votes from others though so there you go! :)

There'll be a proper poll in the NY though hey?

Seem to remember reading a similar thread on Vortex in the last couple of days... ah well - nowt wrong with that I s'pose...

Toffeerado is my favorite at the moment 8)

DSC05095.sized.jpg

Seem to remember reading a similar thread on Vortex

Are you suggesting I stole this from Vortex?!?!?!??!

Cos I did

Seem to remember reading a similar thread on Vortex in the last couple of days... ah well - nowt wrong with that I s'pose...

Toffeerado is my favorite at the moment 8)

DSC05095.sized.jpg

Also my favorite at the minute :D

DSC04730.jpg

And then mine :lol:

Tom's is still one of the nicest paintjobs I've seen (well, virtually ;)) and since its now S/C'd its one step better.

Pau1's Oak green S/C'd VR, because the colour looks factory, the wheel look stunning and its got a hairdryer under the bonnet.

No up-to-date photos, but H8RRA has something special under his bonnet which hes not showing off enough! a 3.1 supercharged VR with a 6 speed box and LSD.

It sure is... it's a US SLK that is owned by bluslk on here or Suhk (hope I spelt that right) in real life :lol:

Very nice C and one of my favorites too! It was featured in PVW the month I bought mine and has been a real inspiration... can't say I've seen it at any of the shows this year or last year come to that - where is it now!?!

It sure is... it's a US SLK that is owned by bluslk on here or Suhk (hope I spelt that right) in real life :lol:

Very nice C and one of my favorites too! It was featured in PVW the month I bought mine and has been a real inspiration... can't say I've seen it at any of the shows this year or last year come to that - where is it now!?!

Its back on the scene next year, going to be a cracking year with new C's from Venom and Carl Taylor.

how can sukh's car be the "best of 2005" when it hasn't even been seen this year hardly?

Mr renshaw gets my vote.

credit where it's due to Haywire, OSV, LEE, etc etc, but no one has undertaken the task that Jay has and come up with such a stunning result.

Jay's is the most innovative C I have seen this year and is deffo one of my all time favorites... was chuffed to see it on the rollers at Stealth 8)