Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive February 06]

Just done 130 miles to Liverpool last night and 130 miles back and didn't see one Corrado! They're definately getting less and less common!

man i drove to spain and back last week, I saw one on the m25 squeezing between inside and middle lane, one in a scrappy outside valencia and one in paris.

I honestly saw more ferraris.

(makes you feel special dosn't it)

the one on the m25 wasn't black was it mate?

That Cambridge Estate corrado was still there today and was in a different position to yesterday so it's definitely being used. Anyone in the Kingston area on here know who it could be?

Ibs

dark green valver, heading into Southampton along Millbrook Rd at lunchtime - got a bit embarassed and missed waving as yours was clean...

vr6 dragon green c K--- DRW spotted on discovery realtime deels on wheels does this belong to any forum members its now a celeb :lol:

Also does anybody own the black c by the landrover in solihull nice bling wheels very tidy they have had it for a few years to my knowledge

Spotted a blue valver at halfords/maplins in livingston. Put a card on with the forum address, think it was an m plate. on estorils.

two corrados within an hour driving past the "Cabbage Patch" pub in Twickenham about midday ish.

You wouldn't have seen me as I was in the pub! I waved in spirit!

Green one, on a private plate (too far away to see anything else) and a blue storm (poss - touch drunk!)

Andrew

two corrados within an hour driving past the "Cabbage Patch" pub in Twickenham about midday ish.

You wouldn't have seen me as I was in the pub! I waved in spirit!

Green one, on a private plate (too far away to see anything else) and a blue storm (poss - touch drunk!)

Andrew

Drunk at Midday!!! Good man. :drinking:

Yesterday: white H-reg valver on chunky slab sided alloys, Homebase/Currys car park at Hedge End - just off M27...

c'mon SOMEONE... I've been spotted, I just need to spot another Forum member to validate my existence!! :roll:

Black M reg, Not to sure what it was, on the A30 heading towards hayle, Yesterday about 12.30pm.

Waved got a blank look, quite a young bloke as well but guessing he is not on here.

T

timg60 Yours was looking niiiiiice parked up in the high street in Newquay today! I had a good look around it and it's made a huge difference lowering it! the rims look great too. If you find any stains on it, don't worry it's only saliva :wink:

There was also a silver H reg 16v on nice BBS splities looking sweet in the car park above the town centre.

Its still got to be dropped a little bit soon. I am getting the rear bearings and discs done so willl do it then. Just slightly concerned about the practicality of it though as i seem to smack everything with the fron splitter at the mo.

Oh well.

V abused, They are £90 for a new one :x

But there is a place called combellack recycelers about 10 mins from you that have had 4 corrados in this week so am going up to do a raid this week for all the panals and stuff I need in preperation for a respray.

Might find one there :D

vr6stormer, nice one mate - I was in the pub enjoying a few breskis before I went to the game (sintellins born and bread!)

Spotted a red M plater yesterday in Ely Cardiff.

You passed me as I pulled out of the Carphone Warehouse.

Anyone here?

Spotted a red M plater yesterday in Ely Cardiff.

You passed me as I pulled out of the Carphone Warehouse.

Anyone here?

is it a vr6 on speedlines?

think this is a common heard car rather than someone that knows what there driving.

spotted Mike in his blue VR6 at lunch.. was good to see yah mate :D

was funny trying to keep up with yah :wink:

also spotted a burgandy M plate VR, lowered on stock rims, PVW sticker on rear window, at abt 7.30ish southbound on the M1.

I got of J6 towards M25, the VR carried on south on M1

anyone here??