Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

How nice is this C

Spotted on cleaned.be. Think the time has arrived for a smooth front bumper, especially if your running phat arches. First toffeerado pulls it off and now it works on this one with a twist on the bad boy bonnet theme Really tempted by the rims too.

not the hugest fan of the bonnet bit but absolutely love the colour...!!! make me think about smoothing mine all off and having her done a different colour - bright cherry purply red maybe.... mmmmmm.....

loving the wheels too.... :wink:

hmm sorry lee, that bonnet looks w*nk. I know you quite like being different from the norm, but that way too nova/saxo for the corrado.

smoothed bumpers I like, and the smoothed in side skirts (although maybe not those particular ones) look smart.

got to disagree with scarlett on the paint... save it for TVR's

yeh its ok, gotta agree with the rims love them on a mk4, first time seen em on a rado though, but compared to yours lee, its a mutt. 8)

hmm sorry lee, that bonnet looks w*nk. I know you quite like being different from the norm, but that way too nova/saxo for the corrado.

smoothed bumpers I like, and the smoothed in side skirts (although maybe not those particular ones) look smart.

got to disagree with scarlett on the paint... save it for TVR's

i think if you building a car to show its got to be a little wilder/braver. Theres bits of this car i don't like personally but if it drove into a show ground it would knock you socks off. Truth is mine is a little too tame for europe but UK tastes are more restrained so i get away with it.

^^ Everything chrishill said. Except I don't like smooth bumpers either.

Lee, yours is better.

A20 LEE, agree with the rest of the guys

Less is more if that can be said about your car, but i think you know what I mean :lol:

liking the mirrors but the rims and bonnet loook whackk

lee yours is a lot better. its just a case of the grass seeming more greener......

Not liking the front bumper. The only car that I think gets away with it is ToffeeRados. The bonnet looks ar5e and the only reason its there is to try and hide the inpros :)

jay

Really not keen on that to be honest. The front bumper looks odd, plus the splitter stands out for the wrong reason and those bonnets are woeful.

Sorry.

Not liking the front bumper. The only car that I think gets away with it is ToffeeRados. The bonnet looks ar5e and the only reason its there is to try and hide the inpros :)

jay

I bought the inpros recently in spite of the love em/hate em thing going on here. Admittedly I had to replace my lights - so took the gamble. Thankfully I'm quite pleased with them - they do look much better in the flesh in my opinion but I suppose theyre not going to be everyone's cup of tea. I would rather run a HID set up from the projection light than an ordinary reflector tho....

not a big fan of that,i think the smoothed front bumpers make the front look a bit? bulky/bland?

know what you're saying about being wilder etc lee,but i think as long as you do what ever you do to a shit hot standard then its all good,as far as show cars go.

Neil. :)

i think if you building a car to show its got to be a little wilder/braver. Theres bits of this car i don't like personally but if it drove into a show ground it would knock you socks off. Truth is mine is a little too tame for europe but UK tastes are more restrained so i get away with it.

I agree to an extent, it would create a stir at shows, however there are a ton of other euro raddos which arent as overstyled as that which would also be able to remove socks from feet. Yes, compared to some examples on the continent yours is tame, but that doesnt mean they're better.

at the end of the day its your car and your choice, undoubtedly it'll still win awards whatever you do to it since its WAY over the bar for what the UK is used to, just dont over-egg the pudding!

Im really not sure, It is kinda working for me purely down to the level of workmanship thats gone into it!

It does look good... i wonder if your bumper would look good if you were to just delete the fogs rather than the whole set up? (I know it's been done on the green Premier(?) car)

Just think it'd tie in nicely with the rear end of yours Lee...

Bad boy bonnets aren't my thang though :?

EDIT: Um, yeah - thanks veedub-g60 :oops:

Not my liking at all! I agree less is definitely more with rado styling. Looks very odd without indicators and foggies. :?

i wouldnt have a clue scirroco_tune maybe they are some custom designed ones you know like when you look through max power and they have about 40 differnt types of m3 and merc indicator mirrors?