blue95

Corrado AWD 20VT

Cheers Fellas,

Progress is going to be very slow over the next month or two as I am looking after the kids full time.

Two thoughts for the interior, 1. keep it standard and just add some Recaros. 2. Strip it out, panel with lashings of carbon fibre and have a cage and two bucket seats. :D

second that!!! strip it out and cage it :D

just gone through this thread and I have to say, hat off to you mate fantastic job! can't wait to see this car on the roads

Thanks for your comments.

If a nice set of Recaros does not come up then its going to get the carbon treatment :D

If a nice set of Recaros does not come up then its going to get the carbon treatment :D

Sukh cheers for the Rad, shame it hasn't stopped (much slower now though) the coolant loss, so the rest of pipes are next.

Have a chat with Andy (Yeti) he has some very nice race seats for sale! :lol:

So want a go in this when it's running

Sukh cheers for the Rad, shame it hasn't stopped (much slower now though) the coolant loss, so the rest of pipes are next.

Have a chat with Andy (Yeti) he has some very nice race seats for sale! :lol:

So want a go in this when it's running

Hi mate,

Shame about the leeks, had the same prob on my valver. check the very small pipe behind the rads lower hose (its tapered and a few inches long only), mine had a split that was facing the engine block, so was impossible to see.

Thought Andy was keeping his seats now?? They are nice tho :luvlove:

Hopefully get out and about to some meets when its done, so will give you a blast round LOL

that feeling is nasty isnt it.......im sure together we will crack to 9a - 20 v t wiring niggles :clap:

LOL certainly is...had to be done tho! LOL

Hi mate,

Shame about the leeks, had the same prob on my valver. check the very small pipe behind the rads lower hose (its tapered and a few inches long only), mine had a split that was facing the engine block, so was impossible to see.

Thought Andy was keeping his seats now?? They are nice tho :luvlove:

Hopefully get out and about to some meets when its done, so will give you a blast round LOL

Cheers for the pointer... am considering a full 9a Samco Kit to go on the 9a (less the two heater pipes) and maybe a pump swap out as well... that way all the major components are done...

Cheers for the pointer... am considering a full 9a Samco Kit to go on the 9a (less the two heater pipes) and maybe a pump swap out as well... that way all the major components are done...

Recommend Venair.....good Q and decent price

Minor updates.....been doing mostly fiddly small stuff. E.g. fabed up a rad bracket and water res mount, now finally fitted the rad including slimline fans.

fans.JPG[/attachment:sygc5gwa]

Plan to fit the loom later tonight and do the fuel lines and water hoses sometime next week.

Engine done....just needs a clean and tidy up:

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Few creases to iron out and then car may be up for sale next year :(

Hey nice work fella real tidy install! Loving it.

Why you wanna sell it though after all that?

Cheers...have to admit I have skimped on nothing.

Reasons for sale...job, mortgage, kids etc etc

Sukh you've done a cracking job there mate, looks like it'll be a monster on the road, glad your gonna enjoy it for a bit before you sell her though!

After seeing yours i should have been put of by the amount of headaches and hassle you had gettiing it to work... but instead i'm starting to fit 4wd into mine! will need a few basic questions answered at some point about the rear end as i've dove in head first without thinking about exavtly what i need! lol

Nice work Sukh. The bay looks very OEM+ I love it.

P.S. Sell the house, keep the car ;)

Wayhey Almost done then! :clap:

We deffo want a ride out in this when it's on the road!

Beware the Yeti, he'll be camped at yours if you let him! :lol: