Sign in to follow this  
SteveVPK

Own up who was it ??

Just read this article in the local paper, I know there are a few people that are a little obsessive about cleaning there cars, so own up, who’s has taken it to the next level??

Ps. how ungrateful??

Steve

Ha, sometimes if I see a nice car all dirty, I just wanna polish it!

Like my nieghbour has an old Capri he's doing up, but damn it could use a polish!

I reckon there was a certain aount of sarcasm in the owners reply? Irony?

It will take 12 years to get back to where it was......

Its a joke! :)

Lighten up guys!!!!!

haha i live in camelsdale!! only a little village, how strange!! ive often thought of doing this to a few cars ive seen parked up just to see their faces when they come back!!

they can come round and clean mine ,as long as they use good polish and that .bit ungrateful id be happy especially as its got 12 years of crap on it

I've done that before to a Black 3dr Mk2 GTI that used to belong to my neighbour. She used it to go to a farm where here horses were kept, and so it was always covered in mud, and I washed it when I did my 'rado.

The upshot of it however, was that when she came to sell it, it was offered to me for the cost of the outstanding tax (£80). Completely standard on BBS RAs, an absolute dream.........

.....but I'd bought my GTD 1 week before because I thought she was never going to sell it, so it's now owned by a friend of mine.

lol that's quality. My grandparents live in Petersfield, next time I visit I'll leave my dirty golf in that street :D

lol that's quality. My grandparents live in Petersfield, next time I visit I'll leave my dirty golf in that street :D

I may have to do similar if I'm ever playing a gig at The Old Drum again :)