Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Vicki Butler Henderson

Sorry children, but I dont see the attraction to be honest, never have, and probably never will.

If someone can explain it to me I would be extremely gratefull.

Sorry children, but I dont see the attraction to be honest, never have, and probably never will.

If someone can explain it to me I would be extremely gratefull.

maserati_vbh_18_07_05.jpg

Luvverly....

:wink:

she does have a sexy voice, and i reckon she'd be fun, rather than moaning about boring sh.t all day long :changes:

lads only like her because she's into cars and has a dirty giggle (snort?)

as someone once pointed out many years ago when the very same subject came up on clubgti.......she looks like rick mayall.

still, all said, I'd do her, and I can actually stake claim to the fact that I made her laugh once.

I was at Bruntingthorpe at a mag shoot for my mates car, and this big range rover with tinted windows pulled over. windows roll down, who's driving? none other than tiff needell! with VBH in the passenger seat.

"what are you doing here,you can't stay here, I'll be burning a tyre out over there soon and if you stay here you'll be in the shot" squaks tiff in his best arline pilot style voice.

to which I replied

"so, we don't mind"

cue giglles from VBH

then the writer from PVW promptly told him to "f*ck off elsewhere"!!! which VBH found even more hilarous. pompous old tiff put right in his place for once. classic.