Jon_vr6

Re: Corrado storm vr6

Nice one mate! In convoy over the hills, sounds like a good idea :nuts:

Cheers BTW im loving how it looks these days. Must get the paint sorted next :)

Still no news on if/ when im over in the NW, waiting on a load of work coming in......

Keep up the good work buddy :thumbleft:

Kates corrado is on its knee's at the garage getting a new heater matrix fitted so no convoy over the hills!

Will come over for a chat at harewood house me and kate coming not on the stand though as theres no room!

You'll have some great roads between PSI and Cheadle Hulme for a fun drive back!

Do you mind me asking how much PSI charged for the fitting? and how that compared to other companies? Plus can PSI supply the KW V1's?

I'm a gnats whisker away from booking mine in for some of this- I can't take mine much longer!

PSI tuning were the best price i could find they want £176 inc VAT for fitting its on their website, awesome gti wanted £220 for fitting and a local garage near me wanted £280 for fitting! Dont know if PSI can supply them but the cheapest i found KW V1's was for £549.99 from Strictly Dubs!

Have just removed my rear strut brace to make PSI's life easier took the best part of 30 mins to get out! :)

All done 2day took them about 3-4 hours with full geo set-up is looking better now and not too low just right! Drove out and the ABS light was on so drove back and they ran some tests and a sensor wire had just come off so alls good 8) Will get some pics up soon! Ride is harsher and you feel the potholes more but handles so much better round bends!!

Pics with them on looking nice 8)

PSI are the gods when it comes to VW's so big thanks to Matt, Andy and all the crew very highly recommended. They have also moved premises so they have so much more room now than they had before!

Good stuf mate!!

The ride will get a lil softer in time & its worth it when a nice swooping corner comes up :D

oil cooler. Not too exciting but needed on a VR IMO. I would like a nice brake set up too but its that Vs Ibiza @ the mo :D

Hows about you??

Ah! It seems we have similar shopping lists!!

I still want paint too :D Oh & to de cat the exhaust....... tint the rears, debadged grill, smooth mirrors......... & so on :D

Yep got a cooler @ Stanford. Then got a full kit with another cooler included so thought id use this. Sent the first one to Karl as it was surplus but since found that the 2nd one I got had to be wrecked to free the hoses. Karl is sending my other back & its going on asap. Really want this done for Germany :D

Oh yeah your going Germany aint you would have loved to have done it but really dont want to put more milage on the storm atm! make sure you take loads of piccies at the karmann museum. Arnt your lights tinted anyway or are you going darker!

I have the tint cover things on. Look great from distance but i dont like the end product really...... got me all the stuff just need to find some time inbetween work, training, keeping the house looking tidy (ish) & having a life :D

Still I am working away next week so ill prob chuck everything in a box & have a play to relieve bordem :)

Ill be sure to take many a pic mate, worry yee not!!! Hope the 'ring museum is back then too. Was moving location or soething earlier in the year......

I always find myself saving up some cash towards the end of the year and it aint for presents its for MOT, TAX and Insurance due in the same week!

Insurance renewal through £748 with 3 year no claims! last years was £925 at least its going down! Will have to tell them about the suspension and BMC though so might push the price up a bit!