Jon_vr6

Re: Corrado storm vr6

Yup - id miss the C but it would be a real adventure!!

Will be finding out if we won the work in next week or two :clap:

Cheers man. It will be for 8 months to start with but you know what these things are like... Shame ill be missing all the shows over summer but im thinking of the lovely treats I can get for the C when I come home :D

Uprated headlight loom fitted over the weekend and what a difference sorry for poor quality pics but dont think you will be able to catch on picture how good they are now. Had to step back for the full beam its blinding now! Kurzy your the man

Also on another note car hit 140k woo!!

Jon

Uprated headlight loom fitted over the weekend and what a difference sorry for poor quality pics but dont think you will be able to catch on picture how good they are now. Had to step back for the full beam its blinding now! Kurzy your the man

Also on another note car hit 140k woo!!

Jon

Nice work! When you fitting mine? :D

lol the bullets look like some form of mini robot penis

must get my headlight loom fitted, any pics of how yours looks, wiring etc?

Relays are on front of battery and fuses on side of battery wires etc are well hidden as i ran the wire for drivers side headlight between grille and slam panel!! No pics atm sorry but there are pics on kurzys page of other peoples installed!!

Do like the mats. Are they JustMatz ones? I've picked up a second hand set to destroy in the VR for the time being, but might keep my eye out for a new set at a show next year.

Its only a small sized one mate it was originally made to go on a set of keys but took the keyring off and put it in the car! A bloke was selling them on edition 38 think he sold the last few at ultimate dubs! Yeah Kates dog (Izzy) is cool!!