Jon_vr6

Re: Corrado storm vr6

just sorted a problem that has bugged me on the freezing cold mornings! Hasnt worked since i owned it what am i talking about the DRIVERS HEATED SEAT! Turned out that the termo resistor thats in the seat had a loose connection soldered up and now is all working now just need a cold morning to try it on!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

its pretty good mate though i miss my C big time!!

cam is broken but ill be sanp happy again with more pics soon buddy!! :clap:

my mate said ha spied a rado here but ive not seen it yet so it wont count....

how is sunny Manc??

Lovely mate, dull weather occasional sunshine but when im at work! and now the nights are drawing in so getting up at 6am is becoming a killer as its still dark outside!! Let me guess the weather over there....HOT!! :D 8)

its cool in Amman 23-26 but man its hot when you venture out of mountains!!! :D

actually rained here other day (jus put my washing out too!!!)

glad to hear you are well man. Long time no see!!

Just one up date will get a pic when the cars been washed

Car now has the plate E57 ORM and ive kept it legal with no dodgy spacing as i dont want the hassle, may get some show plates made up though!!

That's a Yorkshire plate isn't it? - Eeee Storm :lol:

Haha yeah as i said going to get some german style ones made up for shows so the Storm part is more noticable etc gotta say looks good, Big thanks to Bill top man 8)

damn knew I should have went for this last month :brickwall: looks well................tho points are deducted for having a Wolfsburg surround!! :epicfail:

That's a Yorkshire plate isn't it? - Eeee Storm :lol:

Haha yeah as i said going to get some german style ones made up for shows so the Storm part is more noticable etc gotta say looks good, Big thanks to Bill top man 8)[/quote:39ntwq8g]

Looks great :clap:

Seen it, and you there.

Think the Corrado count today was 7 when you arrived (3 being Storms.... 2 blue 1 green).

Hope you had a good trip back home. The m42/ m1 was getting heavy at midday so heaven knows what travelling later in the afternoon is like.

Seen it, and you there.

Think the Corrado count today was 7 when you arrived (3 being Storms.... 2 blue 1 green).

Hope you had a good trip back home. The m42/ m1 was getting heavy at midday so heaven knows what travelling later in the afternoon is like.

Got the train back to stockport from kidderminster Jude, i hate public transport with a passion :gag: how you keep the engine bay on your storm that clean i dont know good work :D

My car is in the capable hands of the boys at D&G until all my shiny new bits are installed enjoy lads :D

Not happy now.... :bad-words: i`ve been looking for that plate for past couple of weeks..!!!! and worse still you only live in stockport..i`m 5 minutes away in hyde..!!!

Not happy now.... :bad-words: i`ve been looking for that plate for past couple of weeks..!!!! and worse still you only live in stockport..i`m 5 minutes away in hyde..!!!

Sorry buddy lol my GF's family live up that way so you may see me from time to time or my GF's twilight violet raddo

jon drop mine off tomorrow at DG so i will have a look around your car! What you having done?

heres my list none will increase bhp i just want a solid sound car for the time being

Wavetrac LSD fitted (ready for if i go turbo or sc in future but may do 263's first)

Jetex exhaust

Vibatronic engine mounts road ones

rear brake rebuild with mk4 calipers

Oem gauges fitted

4 new cv joints

front tie rod and ends renewed

Tracking done

And a few other bits that need looking into first