VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

BugBoy for quick delivery and great packaging of two fog lamps and spare headlamp switch

Cheers MikeEdwards for the quick delivery of the VR6 clocks (which have had the needles stolen now, and are awaiting new lighting gels to change the illumination colour!).

A very bit thanks to Gordy who sold me a polished 16v inlet manifold tonight and gave me loads of bits for my valver 8) Thanks mate

Very nice to meet you and the your car looks really cool, cant wait to see it on the road.

If i didn’t have to get home id still be there :lol:

Thanks to Gav for supplying me with a new loom after the other decided to fry itself on sunday..

Cheers MikeEdwards for the Corrado speakers,indicators and headlight glass that all came in one piece.

bubble wrapped,taped and packed so well you could 'probably' drop kick it and it would have survived

Roy

I wanna say thanks to Tempest for sorthing the rear spoiler group buy. Cheers mate, it was much appreciated!!!!

big thanks to daves16v for the 'now available' early door handle repair kit.

works perfectly and is easy to fit following the instructions provided.

thanks,neil.

ps:whats this short shift bussiness? for the g60? 8)

anyone wanna pm me with details?

Thanks for the parts Dinkus!

All arrived and are as described and work spot on, thanks for crashing your car to make all this possible ;-)

Chris

Cheers too Dub Style for his help and hospitality yesterday, the alloys are in superb condition and am v happy with them, cheers mate.

Cheers also to kevhaywire for his company and help on the late night trip to bradford, your face was a picture at quarter to one in the morning seeing the 75miles to Norwich signpost :D

Many thanks to Gavin (h100vw) for the headlight loom - finally I can see in the dark!!

Another vote of thanks to Gavin for the loom and bulbs. Absolutely fantastic quality, and I now has a loom that doesn't eat relays! :-)

Another thumbs up to Gavin on his high quality loom and quiet understanding (over the phone) of me being a complete plank (Ahem!) when fitting it.

Cheers again,

Dave

8)

Just like to say a big thank you to g60 knight . Great communication,very helpfull. Even threw a part in free !......Pleasure trading.....Many thanks pal........Chris :D .