dubpolo1

Pics of your fave Corrado's

just done a search and you cant fit them to 4 stud C's as adapters would overlap...could fit them to my MK3 VR tho....

DO IT! :D

I on the other hand have changed my mind now, im not going to change my wheels instead im getting a rather special refurb done on mine so keep your eyes peeled for new pics in my gallery 8)

The red corrado. 1st Pic. Something about those stretched tyres filling the wrapped around those BBS's filling the rear arches.... something very nice.

Saw a similar post on E38 forum and thought it would be interesting to see some pics of our favourite C's. Enjoy :)

This one has made me want to get some schmidts for mine, anyone want to buy my D90s? :D

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfblack-cora.jpg[/attachment:123oqglf]

The UPS rado

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfbrownupscorrado8qg.jpg[/attachment:123oqglf]

And the piece d'resistance

sukhaaa.jpg[/attachment:123oqglf]

Any of these C's belong to forum members?

Saw a similar post on E38 forum and thought it would be interesting to see some pics of our favourite C's. Enjoy :)

This one has made me want to get some schmidts for mine, anyone want to buy my D90s? :D

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfblack-cora.jpg[/attachment:2nqvg8gs]

The UPS rado

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfbrownupscorrado8qg.jpg[/attachment:2nqvg8gs]

And the piece d'resistance

sukhaaa.jpg[/attachment:2nqvg8gs]

Any of these C's belong to forum members?

How much do ya want for them?? The D90!! :D

Bill Aitken's Corrado is, for me, one of the nicest out there. Almost nothing but OEM bits and lots of elbow grease. Its wonderful.

The above cars are fantastic but its just not my thing, the Corrado for me that will always shine out are Gareths (OSV), Bill Aitken and Jay Renshaw..

Gareths car was the first time id seen RS301 rims and ive never looked back since, Bills is a wonderful clean and very subtley modded VR and Jay Renshaw takes the OEM+ thing to the next level, the vision and skill that went into that hasnt been beaten IMHO...