Sign in to follow this  
herisites

The Ultimate Detail

Its not just an astra this time!!

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=4618

The more you look at these cars the better they look, the more you read about them the more TOTALLY ASTONISHED you are at how such a car can be made! I think Clarkson was right in saying this is the best car ever made and possibly the best that will be made for a long time to come!

Enjoy 8)

nice find Rob, i bet the owner of the Veyron nearly had a heart attack when he saw somebody go near he's near £1million pound car with some wet "n" dry though. :lol:

nice find Rob, i bet the owner of the Veyron nearly had a heart attack when he saw somebody go near he's near £1million pound car with some wet "n" dry though. :lol:

Yeah i know!!! It was in a bad state really for such a good car! I hope they taught the owner how to wash it properly after that!

Stunning car. Stunning detailing. I dream of driving one of those one day! Or at least getting a passenger ride!

Stunning car. Stunning detailing. I dream of driving one of those one day! Or at least getting a passenger ride!

Ditto!

See, now that Veyron is a car worth spending £10k on cleaning 8)

I'm assuming the guy that wrote the article was the same guy that did the Astra? :?

Paul then spotted a really bad and quite deep scratch across the rear panel

Pah, he obviously hasn't seen my car - I'll show him some proper scratches :cry:

Paul then spotted a really bad and quite deep scratch across the rear panel
.... Just after he'd scraped his belt-buckle/ rivets of his jeans against it....

Hence the 2 pairs of trousers.... But even the black ones have metal fasteners...

A20 LEE, Awesome reflections on the Audi mate!! VAG paint is superb, after a good detail the reflections are so crisp!

Here's a good reflection shot of my rado's roof 8)

roof-reflection.jpg

Chaps, this is in danger of becoming a shine-off! Gentlemen, start your claying! :lol:

:lol: I will get some shine-off pics tomorrow night after my new wax is applied by bare hands 8) (actually thats not the appropriate face as it can be considered geeky rather than cool :lol:)

Is it just me or does anyone else get the word GIMP running through their mind. I bet the bloke who wrote that is a real ale drinking boring weirdo, who sits in the corners of pubs and bothers random strangers.

I can also imagine his epitath reading along the lines of "And then Paul let me film him while he had sex with my Mum and my sister which was brilliant, as he was so much better than me."

Or maybe I'm just a cynic??

I can also imagine his epitath reading along the lines of "And then Paul let me film him while he had sex with my Mum and my sister which was brilliant, as he was so much better than me."

PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bet the bloke who wrote that is a real ale drinking boring weirdo, who sits in the corners of pubs and bothers random strangers.

"Are you a car detailer? Hardest game in the world, done it myself, 30 years man and boy but had to give it up, had a terrible back injury you see whilst machine polishing an '89 Jag. Do you like the music of Frank Sinatra???"

:lol::lol::lol:

Chaps, this is in danger of becoming a shine-off! Gentlemen, start your claying! :lol:

:lol: I will get some shine-off pics tomorrow night after my new wax is applied by bare hands 8) (actually thats not the appropriate face as it can be considered geeky rather than cool :lol:)

u givin the victoria stuff a go then,least u got a garage to start rubbin wax on with ya bare hands,cant wait to see the neighbours face when i do mine on the street :silly:

I bet the bloke who wrote that is a real ale drinking boring weirdo, who sits in the corners of pubs and bothers random strangers.

"Are you a car detailer? Hardest game in the world, done it myself, 30 years man and boy but had to give it up, had a terrible back injury you see whilst machine polishing an '89 Jag. Do you like the music of Frank Sinatra???"

:lol::lol::lol:

ROFL

Don't get me wrong, I think there's a lot of skill and dedication involved, but there is something about the way he writes about his special friend Paul.

u givin the victoria stuff a go then,least u got a garage to start rubbin wax on with ya bare hands,cant wait to see the neighbours face when i do mine on the street :silly:

Yep gave it a go lastnight in preperation for santa pod today. Its great stuff but quite hard work, my shoulders were feeling it todat thats for sure!!

The garage was great to hide myself from embarassment :lol: but then by the time i had finished machining etc it was late anyway so nobody would have seen :D

Here's just a couple of pics i could be bothered to take:

cloth-mirror.jpg

cloth-mirror2.jpg

blackberry.jpg

And an action shot, SO glad no-one could see me :lol:

action.jpg

apart from the person who took the action shot :lol:

Nah, that looks like a camera on the roof with the timer on to me...

think ya right,think i'm gonna have to see if a can lend someones garage for a few hrs to rub the good stuff on the g :D

apart from the person who took the action shot :lol:

Nah, that looks like a camera on the roof with the timer on to me...

Correct 10 points to you! :lol:

Yeah i know!!! It was in a bad state really for such a good car! I hope they taught the owner how to wash it properly after that!

Yea right on.

If i could afford 1 of those there is no way i would be cleanin it myself, 10k not a problem see you same time next week then, its pocket change.