zak

blackberry vr... 17" rs199's

Ive been a member for a few years but ive never post up any pictures. Although i only purchased my first c in January 2006 which was a moonlight blue 2l 16v, i bought it standard the fitted koni coilovers and 8 x 15's and ran it for a while untill my uncle decided to sell this blackberry vr after which i put the moonlight c back to standard and sold it so i could buy the blackberry.

The blackberrys my daily and ive done 10k since september last year, its just recently come out of winter mode and m still tweaking the ride height as i had it raised in the winter. i took the pics today but as it was an overcast day the pics dont show the colour too much, ive posted a pic from a few weeks back in which you can see the colour in its element,

anyway here are the pics... enjoy.

12.jpg

12-1.jpg

12-2.jpg

12-3.jpg

12-4.jpg

12-5.jpg

12-6.jpg

12-7.jpg

12-8.jpg

12-9.jpg

12-10.jpg

Lovely looking C and the best colour too 8) its amazing how different blackberry looks when its overcast etc as its such a rich colour when the suns out!

i did wonder how long it would take you to post a reply on this one Rob! :lol:

Very nice looking 'raddo zak, RH's look 8) as.

thanks for the comments, i'm feeling the oem look at the momemt so have resisted changing too much, Thats why the lights and repeaters have remained standard even though i have red tinted rear lights and smoked repeaters. Ive even left the rear wiper on. Also ive tried to put as much of the car back to oem spec so sourced some new badging for the exterior that was missing when i bought the car and replaced the parcel shelf for an uncut version minus 6 x 9's etc

I think the corrado shape is so nice as standard that you don't need to do much more than a ride height alteration and a nice set of wheels.

mines looks spookily similar to yours from the front now that i have the 50mm spoiler on there

Looks fantastic Zak, but I'm slightly biased on the colour! :lol:

mines looks spookily similar to yours from the front now that i have the 50mm spoiler on there

Yeh it does, I've only just put the original badged grill back on after having a debadged one on for a while. Love the wheels, never seen a blackberry car before with RH's - think they really suit the colour.

Love the wheels, never seen a blackberry car before with RH's - think they really suit the colour.

I thoroughly agree with that, they look spot on! If i hadnt of had the brocks on offer to me i think i would of gone down the RH route.

Must resist the modding thoughts :)

Very nice looking motor you have there, dont do anything else to it!