Sign in to follow this  
joebloggsVR69

Do you ever have dreams involving your Corrado?

I had a bad one last night.

I dreamt that I went outside to find my corrado missing (i.e. stolen), and was searching the roads nearby, just incase it was abandoned closeby..

Then I woke up in a cold sweat, and thought 'thank f00k it was a dream..' :?

It's not the first time I've had such a dream, I wonder what it says about me :lol:

I had a bad one last night.

I dreamt that I went outside to find my corrado missing (i.e. stolen), and was searching the roads nearby, just incase it was abandoned closeby..

Then I woke up in a cold sweat, and thought 'thank f00k it was a dream..' :?

It's not the first time I've had such a dream, I wonder what it says about me :lol:

It says that you are worried about losing your pride and joy. Had similar dreams myself, luckily never had a wet dream about my Corrado or any other car, cos that really would be worrying :lol:

I never remember my dreams.

Except about once a year i dream that i'm some sort of rambo type character and am fighting the rest of the world :)

(i know, i know...... that is clear evidence of some sort of mental strangeness :) )

I always remember my dreams, and i hate it! I remember a simpler time when i would crash into bed, then wake up 7hrs later with no memory of the time in between, thats what i want back! Last night i had a well dodgy dream, the type where you cant tell if you're awake or not.

And i have a dream catcher too, maybe its effect has ran out?

I get dreams about my guitar getting broken. I've never dreamt about the Rado though. Although I did have a dream the other night that I saw a Veyron on the A14, and when I woke up I actually thought to myself that I was going to post on here that I saw a Veyron, but then I realised that I was in bed and it was all a dream. :lol: My Mum thinks I'm cool....

I've had lots of car dreams.. about the Rado and various others!

Dreamt about been given the keys to a Veyron once.. didn't really want to wake up! :)

not until I read this thread the other day... Dreamt that I won a race (yeah, likely) and my prize was a set of brake discs presented in a carrier bag. Great. :cuckoo: It all made perfect sense at the time, like it does..

This is no joke - You know those crazy Japanese type manga cars (I could only find one of a truck as below). I had this frustrating dream where all the side skirts and spoilers kept getting bigger and wider until they were such a ridiculous size that I would get stuck in the road and scrap against the walls. Kind of like one of those dreams where you need to punch someone and your arms are really weak or slow - or you think you have scored some fun with a really hot looking women but as soon as you go in for the snog her face keeps morphing into an old granny.

image200711120924.jpg

..or you think you have scored some fun with a really hot looking women but as soon as you go in for the snog her face keeps morphing into an old granny.

o_O!!

I often dream I still have my Corrado, then wake up and know I don't :(

I think I need a get rich quick scheme to make a bit of money to buy it back.

I still have dreams about my first corrado now and then :( - I've had many rados in the years since I sold it but none have come close to it, it was a really well made example. I rang the bloke I sold it to last summer to see if he'd sell it back and he wasn't interested as he still loves every minute of owning it - which I 'spose is a concilation.

I actually had a dream about my corrado getting trashed last night and I hold this thread accountable. I had a dream that someone poured paint stripper on it while it was parked at work. I'm not happy. Worst night's sleep ever! :(