KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

:) Nice mileage.

I think I prefer the idea of a proper cable attached to the throttle body, especially with a retrofitted engine.

well i have finally got another set of RC's :D many many thanks to Scarletvr6 for finally selling me her 3 RC's, and also a big big thanks to BILLCOR for lending me he's spare RC 8)

i have had to fit some 13mm spacers to clear the Brembo's, but so far no rubbing of tyres. Must say the car does feel alot nimbler with the lighter alloys.

comments welcome.

karl

Looking very purposeful although the pics a bit dark, the RC's look black compared to the one I sent you !

very nice Karl,RC's are light ! i have been trail fitting tar-ox 6 calipers and there is loads of clearance with them wheels! :D

When you coming up north bud? fancy a ride out?

cheers guys, put some air in them also :) did i not mention that i was having them done black Bill??

and i'm hoping that i will be going up north thefirst week of june James, and to bloody right i want a drive. i'll bring some clean boxers with me :lol:

karl

also a bit peed off as i was watching these on german e-bay, they were at £290 with about 7 hours to go, and the seller withdrew them :censored:

due to my H&R's needing a re-furb, and no where in the UK that will actually touch them :( i went on e-bay and won these coilovers :) not a bad price at £400, the guy i bought them off even drove up from kent to birmingham, to drop them off last night as he was bored :cuckoo:

karl

well Karl, they're looking a just a little bit better than last time I saw them! I've never seen RCs in any dark colour before and they look good, look forward to seeing them in the metal soon. Very pleased it all worked out in the end :wink:

Wheels look tidy mate 8) im all about black un's as they look good & hide the brake dust nicely! :lol:

Shame about those seats though, they would look the part.......

cheers guys, put some air in them also :) did i not mention that i was having them done black Bill??

also a bit peed off as i was watching these on german e-bay, they were at £290 with about 7 hours to go, and the seller withdrew them :censored:

Eehh, no you didn't mention black, if/when I get it back, its gonna look a bit odd :lol: shame about the seats, I noticed they had disappeared :? good purchase on the Weitec's :salute:

I didn't realise you were going to black out the RCs, they look pretty smart! I prefer the black OZs though tbh :D

Yeah the RCs are light, so the turn-in should feel better and a little less lethargic off the line.

cheers for the comments guys, i'm really going for the stealth get out my way look :)

and yeh kev the turn in is miles better, you can really tell the difference with some light alloys.

and dont worry Bill, your replacement hopefully will be sorted soon.

karl

well getting ready for Friday, the day the R32 starts to get put into my car :grin:

so have prepped the manifold in readiness, dont know why i'm telling you all really?? just getting excited i suppose :D

karl

mani looks 8) I should be picking mine up this week - imagine how excited I am! :nuts:

Oh and R32 and Rotrex is just plain greedy Karl. I could only stretch to a 2.8 24v so I think you should let me have the Rotrex :D

The fanimold does indeed look very cool. Looking forward to seeing her when she's finished.