KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

Cant wait to see this finished! Kinda wish I'd got a 3.2 now, ah well, cant all pick up engines as cheaply as you :p

what do ya mean cheap?? i thought £350 was expensive :lol:

Ill pop over when your done Ive gotta have a ride out in this :D

no problem at all mate :)

Ill pop over when your done Ive gotta have a ride out in this :D

no problem at all mate :)

Karl i think you should invest in a ticket machine (supermarket stylee) as there will be a queue on soon!!! :lol: :lol: by that i mean can i hve a ride out too please?? :notworthy:

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh some sickie days are forcasted from tomorrow :lol:

and i have no problem with anyone wanting to take it out for a drive when its done, i remember Jims face when i gave him the keys to mine when it was supercharged, hes face was priceless.

karl

C'mon, get on with it, no slacking just cos its your Birthday ya old git :lol: :new-bday: :drinking:

yeh cheers Bill, but arent you also 38?? :lol:

and just because its my birthday that doesn't mean i haven't done anything as the R32 is in :D its very messy at the moment, and have got loads to be getting on with, but at least its off the pallet and in the engine bay. a huuuuuge shout to Matt at Dubunit in Fazeley tamworth for everything 8) if any of you guys are thinking about an engine conversion?? this IS the guy to speak to :salute:

karl

Happy birthday Karl - an R32 is quite a present to yourself! Good to see it's in the bay now, step 1 completed :salute:

Happy belated birthday matey!!

i remember Jims face when i gave him the keys to mine when it was supercharged, hes face was priceless.

Haha :) The thing with the supercharged VR is that it remains fairly mild mannered at low and initially into the midrange - but if you leave your foot down it gets a bit hairy. Your car wasn't completely terrifying but I just loved the whole package - especially the whistling, chattering supercharger backed by that sublime VR6 engine note. And yeah - just a bit exciting when you open the taps :) :)

In the interests of balance, etc clearly I need a shot at driving the R32 one as well ;) *cough cough* :D

and i have no problem with anyone wanting to take it out for a drive when its done, i remember Jims face when i gave him the keys to mine when it was supercharged, hes face was priceless.

I'd love to come over and have a look when it's finished Karl?

And a belated Happy B'day mate!

Good to see the lump in! 8)

Well done Karl. Does the engine sit straight onto the VR mounts with no modification? What about the driveshafts? Thats great if this is the case. Might very well be on the cards for me next year. Looking forward to loads of progress pics and comments :)

Belated Happy Birthday from me too- hope you had a good 'un :)

When do you reckon it'll all be up and running then?

cheers for the b' day wishes :) it wont be running for at least a month i think/hope. i'm really starting to miss it also :(

but i'm slowly getting parts re-attached ready for when the ECU will be getting all wired up. today was re-attaching all the gearbox cables/fitting the alternator/power steering pump/heater matrix pipework, and fitting my nice red rocker cover 8)

karl

happy days mate,the "R" is starting to take shape! you still comming up norf?

well i should have been up north a few weeks back, but that trip was cancelled. let me no when your all up and running mate, i will give the new engine a good spanking up the motorway :lol: