KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

good work Karl, it's coming along nicely! Bet you can't wait.......

btw, what are you driving to Prescott?

good work Karl, it's coming along nicely! Bet you can't wait.......

btw, what are you driving to Prescott?

cheers Fay, i will be coming up in my brothers Hilux as i'm bringing some wheels/exhaust to give to VAG-HAG plus i have all the bits from my brothers corrado to sell.

I think the red rocker cover looks gay.

Just kidding, looks as cool as school. Oh, the package turned up today. Thanking you. :D

well i haven't been able to do much lately :( but i'm planning a full day on friday getting more done. on sunday at Prescott i bought one of the Dubpower R32 conversion 6 branch manifolds from Pete at Dubpower. this will make the job soooooo much easier, and will get rid of the crappy standard very restrictive manifold, pete told me that just by fitting this people with standard R32's have seen a 25-30bhp increase 8)

karl

I had a good look at that manifold one Sunday and it certainly is a quality peice of kit and as you say itll make things easier :)

so you've decided on rotrex not turbo Karl??!! or is this just a stop-gap? :)

we will have to wait and see?????

8) lovely looking manifold my friend, take it you are putting your 1or 2 lambdas (can't remember how many you were keeping) in the cat, then deleting the others as you said.

by the way, when you said pete at dubpower makes the manifolds for storm - does he make the ones which they advertise on their website for the r32 conversions that keep the dual cat affair?

if he does, it would be nice to go straight to the source and potentially save myself a quid or two...

how goes the wiring now - anymore news there?

good luck anyway my friend - hope to see it on the road soon :D

Looking good Karl! You close to driving it yet mate?

i'm hoping in about a month it will be done, it would have been done if it was not for work, and the new house looming. plus just waiting for the new ECU to become available.

i'm not in any rush though, as all good things come to those that wait.

karl

Ah, progress Karl, looking good..

Any chance of one of those manifolds???

aye aye sailor, do i take it you had to come up for air, and the first thing you did was log onto here :lol: yeh i'm sure you will be able to get one of those manifolds, when you get back onto some english terra firma, give me a call, and i will help you spend some more of your money...

karl

aye aye sailor, do i take it you had to come up for air, and the first thing you did was log onto here :lol:

im sure it wasnt the FIRST thing! :norty:

aye aye sailor, do i take it you had to come up for air, and the first thing you did was log onto here :lol: yeh i'm sure you will be able to get one of those manifolds, when you get back onto some english terra firma, give me a call, and i will help you spend some more of your money...

karl

Now then, yeah back for a few days and then off for a long stint, any wiring youve got left and a manifold would be spot on..

Completion date for your conversion yet??? Rotrex??

this is rather a small point... lol

But when running the modded loom and aftermarket ecu to make the r32 work, are things like the tacho clocks still gonna work?? also stuff like the MFA???

well yesterday i fitted the dubpower r32 6 branch, it went well apart from me fitting the manifold, then realising i failed to put in one of the gaskets so had to take it all off again :censored:

the fit is perfect, and it mated upto the de-cat with no problems at all 8) and as you can see the 6 branch is nowhere as restrictive as the standard manifold.

so a big thumbs up to pete at dubpower :D

karl