Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

Some tips on keeping a convoy together

[*]If you've got some walkie talkies, they're always good fun to use

"Halp! Halp! Is anyone there? This hitchiker is putting his pants down my hand!"

Sigh. See, THE most fun about travelling in convoy is leapfrogging each other all the way down the motorway whilst your passenger repetitively moons everybody else. Quite frankly, a road-trip isn't a road-trip without a gatso taking a picture of someone's hairy starfish on the M6...

...I cannot think of anything worse than driving in convoy ...

:lol: from experience I agree, it's impossible (remembers the level crossing closing when we were in Germany in Sept)

I was glad that Steve and I took the wrong turning straight out of the car park and subsequently couldn't find the convoy.. we just stuck the hotel into the sat nav and got there in about 20 minutes!

I'm rubbish at leading a convoy...mostly due to the fact that I hate using satnav as I always manage to go wrong following it. (dukest will attest to this lol) I'd much rather follow but then get annoyed when people don't drive fast enough. :)

whereas i dont use satnav and try to look at google maps on my phone instead also leading to occasional errors taking people with low cars down streets with high speed bumps :D

Was that your fault in Belgium when we were looking for the supermarket? :tongue:

Oh right, well its London dude, you're going to hit speed bumps sooner or later. Thanks for waiting while I crawled over them at 3 mph! Scrrrraaape :?

Push the Pedal to the metal and keep up :lol: :lol:

Just so you know I'll not be following that philosphy on Friday afternoon :lol:

Push the Pedal to the metal and keep up :lol: :lol:

That should be don't follow Wendy, unless you like to drive flat chat every were :lol:

its always nice to have someone clear a path for you!

Coming through

Sign in to follow this