Sign in to follow this  
nemesis360

My boss made me hire him!

For months I have been having arguments with my boss about employing his step son (who is a complete moron with no redeeming features) I was told that I either give him a job or look for a new job myself :bad-words:

I told my boss he would regret it but he wouldnt listen...I left for lunch the other day and returned to find this... :lol:

image003.jpg[/attachment:s2mkcen7]

Luckily no one was hurt and he is now fired :D

:lol: Bet that took a bit of explaining to the customer, ehh, we were just checking your brakes and now your car is a write-off :shock: :lol:

Looks like he only got 3 pads lined up properly 1 was resting on the edge of the sill and it slid through the gap, I could do without it though it means Im working on the floor until we get the ramp checked over for safety.

Shame he wasn't underneath it when it fell, :lol: would have definately been worthy of a Darwin award :cuckoo:

Quality display of incompetence. Love it..

(I think firing him is too good for him btw.. Force him to make tea for you till the end of time.. Mind you that might not be a good idea, it might not be good tea..)

That the funniest thing i've seen for a while, i bet he gets the hairdryer treatment when he gets home.

PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE STEALING MY OXYGEN!