psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

spotted a "nugget" rado today on m25 northbound between jn24 and 25(close to Enfield) i was going southbound so only saw it for split second. think the time was about 12 midday !!

anybody on here?

Metallic Grey G60 in Northallerton High Street, Yesterday (Sunday 27th) about 1.30pm????

Also a Red VR6 parked in the marina in Hull on Boxing day????

Black VR on the A40 into London just past the Uxbridge entry at around 3pm this afternoon. even my son spotted it and asked me to catch up :D I was in the Corolla so had no chance!

Spotted last night in derby just going past the bmw garage heading towards oakwood k787 fvk or fyk, i was 2cars behind. Anyone?

Alright man,

Yeah, thats me.

In major need of a clean!

I don't really use this board at all, but nice one man for the spot. I'll keep a look out!

Safe

M---AHJ. VR6 in Dragon Green next door to my mates in East Preston this afternoon. It was dark but looks a lovely car. Tried to find the owner but nobody around.

Matt

Red, Corrado VR6, VRN: K** MTS at 1411hrs sat in traffic with everyone else on M11 near Stansted. Looked to be in good, standard nick too, wasn't sure if it was subtly lowered, or if it was Christmas shopping weight on the suspension?

Dark blue J reg 16v this morning at Northfield VW, Cirencester. Was on Estorils (crossover model?) and had a stainless exhaust.

How comes theres loads of Corrado owners in Ipswich but I never see them :lol:

Dunno... Do you go to Ipswich at all?

luton hitchin dunstable area, gark blue/green vr6

looked nice

i revved up in front of u at round about lol. was in my helious blue rado

nice to finally see another 1

looked nice

Haha, just got back and if that was on the A505 I think that was me you saw if Twilight Violet can pass as blue/green!

Not washed in the whole of December and still "looked nice"! :clap:

I had the stereo on and didn't realise you revved it - just looked to me like you drove round the roundabout real slow having a look across. :salute:

dark green M reg 16v? princess road eastbourne, around 1pm ish, i did flash and wave but you were miles away :lol:

looked nice

Haha, just got back and if that was on the A505 I think that was me you saw if Twilight Violet can pass as blue/green!

Not washed in the whole of December and still "looked nice"! :clap:

I had the stereo on and didn't realise you revved it - just looked to me like you drove round the roundabout real slow having a look across. :salute:

lol yeah!! my corrado a lil hurt at the mo, i was checkin out ur ride tho lol :wave:

How comes theres loads of Corrado owners in Ipswich but I never see them :lol:

It's the part of town you are in, lol.

K reg, green, on speedlines in Leswell Street in Kidderminster on NY day. I was looking out of a window in a daze after a night of excess :pukeright:

Ive been seeing alot of a what looks like green corrado around the new lane area west leigh havant hampshire, always been dark and not been able stop but think its on chromed bbs (maybe rs) any1 on here ?

Also couple of times grey 1 in horndean area hampshire going along london road, again moving but looked like maybe 17 audi alloys ? any1 ?

cheers

I've been in north wales between Christmas and new year and spotted three in two days !:

Red 16v (late grill and irish reg) 28th Dec - Criccieth (near the VAG dealer)

Burgundy VR6 (K reg) 30th Dec - dual carriage way (A497/A499) between Pwllheli and Criccieth

Dark blue G60 (Chap wearing a flat cap) - Chwilog - 31st dec