psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted blue M*** DNS VR6 at Kipling tyres in Hemel Hempstead this morning. Hope you got your tyres fitted ok as the morons managed to sell my reserved tyres to someone else. :bad-words:

spotted a blue M REG G60, parked up in st philips avenue eastbourne, yesterday at about 6.30pm then a K REG black vr6, in need of a clean! in the marina eastbourne yesterday 7pm ish.

Spotted a black Corrado on the a483, just outsde of welshpool. reg M ### OBJ, could'nt see much as i spotted you last minute, looked nice. I was the chap in the silver Corrado waving like an absolutely idiot with a big grin all over my chevy chase!

Tom :D

Saw a dark rado reg no. G*** MEX going through Dilton Marsh in Wiltshire yesterday evening, around 6pm. Was in the GF's motor as always when I seem to spot Corrados! :lol:

silver m reg parked in what looked like a residents car park, holburn st, aberdeen, this morning! didnt get a good look cos was on the bus! just spotted rear peeping out behind wall!

spotted blue or maybe black on the lights by mac ds on the bath rd bristol, sorry about the GF waving crazy out the window

spied a couple the past 3 days or so..

dark green (unsure on flavour) going northbound im guessing on saturday dinnertimeish! i had no idea where i was so i cant comment! i was coming down the hill and you were coming up the otherside up the dual carraigeway bit. (somewhere near the m6) i was going towards telford!

and a couple today at dubmania. im home now so will put the pics on of them!

Watching BTCC at Oulton Park on ITV4 this afternoon , the camera caught a glimpse of a dark colour Corrado parked track-side. :D

Watching BTCC at Oulton Park on ITV4 this afternoon , the camera caught a glimpse of a dark colour Corrado parked track-side. :D

Fook me that might well have been me! :p

Was it in the tent area by the bridge? We were pretty damn close to the track...

Spent the weekend camping :p Got a wave off of Plato on his way in on saturday and sunday.

6td8ww.jpg

Can see the rally track and the track is just a little past that.

Fook me that might well have been me! :p

Was it in the tent area by the bridge? We were pretty damn close to the track...

It’s probably you then. :lol:

I only watched the last BTCC race and Porsche race so must be about 5 - 5:30pm. The Corrado was parked fairly close to the track and IIRC, there were cars parked to your right (driver’s side) but no car parked to your left, also the front of the car was pointing to the track. :D

Black K593 *** with smoked rear lights and 17 inch? multi spoke alloys in Reepham today at 6pm - I saw you just past the high school - you then headed Cawston way - I turned into town. I was in the 107, so I didn't wave :D

I'd just jump started my mate then! :p

Sounds about right!

Wahey first spot! And it was on telly!

Good man! :D

heres a couple from dub mania ;) i kno the car cause ive read the write up on here but for the life of me remember who it is i cannot!

4676397614_82f4c0b2cf.jpg

and last one is a guy who came and spoke to me on saturday night..think i was a bit pished tho!

4676528444_803828a6fe.jpg

aswell this got rolled off a car box trailor dunno if its anyone on here..LHD tho!

4675950075_fb19a6a279.jpg

silver m reg parked in what looked like a residents car park, holburn st, aberdeen, this morning! didnt get a good look cos was on the bus! just spotted rear peeping out behind wall!

yeah its a vr6 and absolute mint. ive seen an old chappy driving it around.

Mystic Blue? Storm? Apologies if I'm wrong but I didn't see you until the last second and gave a quick wave. Right next to Beverley Minster today at about 1705hrs.

Bodywork looked real nice. Very tidy :)

I was just on my way home from work. My Corrado does approximately 4 miles per day 5 days a week! I should walk or bike really but I just love my rado too much.

green vr6 in the imperial tobbacco car park in nottingham, i gave you a rtts sticker the other day, we never meet cuz you work nights and your gone by the time im finished,

oh and give the poor thing a wash! :D or are you afraid it will leak through your broken sunroof? :?

Last Monday evening around about 18:30hrs. Mystic blue, seriously lowered, on the A35 between Christchurch and Lyndhurst (heading towards Lyndhurst) it looked and sounded superb, possible private plate. Was it you?

Pearl grey valver in German Auto Engineering Portsmouth and a matt black Corrado in the lay by as you exit Waterlooville.

Mystic Blue? Storm? Apologies if I'm wrong but I didn't see you until the last second and gave a quick wave. Right next to Beverley Minster today at about 1705hrs.

Bodywork looked real nice. Very tidy :)

I was just on my way home from work. My Corrado does approximately 4 miles per day 5 days a week! I should walk or bike really but I just love my rado too much.

Are you the guy with the black rado on 'standard height' as my gf puts it. She says shes seen it twice, once as i was pulling out of lincoln way roundabout but i didn't see it!

Are you a beverley lad then? That would make 3 rado's in beverley i know of.

Spotted 2 on the a38 by derby sunday about 1ish first was a nugget and the 2nd was dark blue poss black dont know what flavour as they where going the other way lol , seen you both at the last min so didnt get a chance to wave or flash but seen the passanger in the 2nd one pointing :wave:

green one goes past my house evryday.... borbets....

Asume hes comening from bassets pole island...

Looks smart, fair play.

Also saw some moody looking dude in one the other day didnt seem intrested by the rado on my drive or my mk1...

i waved and he jsut looked confused....

Dont take much brain power to realise im sitting in the same car he owns and their fairly rare....

He obviously ent a dub head ay....

I see any dub and i skitz out, even some fat bird in a mk1 cabby, evrytime i see her horn/lights/waving and each time she looks at me like shes going to get out and eat me.

Dont think she likes it (All my mates do it to her too as ive trained them well)

I even saw some old bird in a rado the otherday even she gave a smile....

vr6 aswell the cow..... swap please....