psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Blue VR with roof rack heading out of cleveleys wed about 1pm, i was following you for a bit in a car i would rather not mention on hear!

Blue VR with roof rack heading out of cleveleys wed about 1pm, i was following you for a bit in a car i would rather not mention on hear!

You still driving that beige Maestro ?

Seen a red one at the Studley cross roads between calne and chippenham at around 5pm. also spotted a black g60 at the back of chippenham high street.

Two this week..

Dark blue L reg with black alloys near Nottingham train station on thursday at about 5pm

Gorgeous dark green VR, nice blingy wheels AAD? about 10 ish this morning also looking for an empty park of the car park at asda west bridgford.

Was in a mk2 and followed a j reg corrado down the a1 and onto the a47 in Peterborough. Not seen it around before, looked sweet and was popping flames :-)

Went out for a family meal yesterday and parked on the pub car park was a 16v in sherry pearl (I think). The pub was the General Elliot in Croft just outside of Warrington. The first spot in ages.

Seen a red one at the Studley cross roads between calne and chippenham at around 5pm. also spotted a black g60 at the back of chippenham high street.

Think I've seen the G60 in Chippenham, was it eating tarmac?

Saw a black 'rado with a bonnet bra on waiting for a car wash in Radstock yday, I was coming down the hill in a mates Landy and gave u a thumbs up!!

Think I've seen the G60 in Chippenham, was it eating tarmac?

Saw a black 'rado with a bonnet bra on waiting for a car wash in Radstock yday, I was coming down the hill in a mates Landy and gave u a thumbs up!!

Yep from what I remember it was low had some kind of side skirt body kit on it with some Crystal rear lights.

Also know its not a dub but spotted a black ferrari 599 on the road, then had it go past my house an hour later as i was tinkering with my car. Never been to keen on ferrari but I'm now converted absolutely gorgeous car.

Two this week..

Gorgeous dark green VR, nice blingy wheels AAD? about 10 ish this morning also looking for an empty park of the car park at asda west bridgford.

That'd be me -:), thanks.

That looked a nasty dented rear panel - hope its booked in soon. What happened?

Xscape car park Milton Keynes

d4b78007-c259-82d4.jpg

Seen this a few times. Was sittin behind admiring it when owner walked over! We probs looked a bit odd just staring at it lol

Ben

That'd be me -:), thanks.

That looked a nasty dented rear panel - hope its booked in soon. What happened?

Some c*ck in a Volvo! The insurance (MARKERSTUDY) are useless so i'm now going to get it fixed out of my own pocket. I've had a couple of quotes but i think i'm going to go to Stallion in Beeston as he seems to do a good job.

Waved at my reflection is a store window. Got a wave back. Felt lonely.

Saw a blue 16v on tesco carpark in Stafford today, think it was a L reg. Anyone off here? I was parked a few spaces down in my purple 16v :)

Some c*ck in a Volvo! The insurance (MARKERSTUDY) are useless so i'm now going to get it fixed out of my own pocket. I've had a couple of quotes but i think i'm going to go to Stallion in Beeston as he seems to do a good job.

Sorry to hear that - not good.

Stallion - almost forgot about them - they did a very nice rear repair job on my TVR back in '94, remember them always having some good high end cars in for repair at the the time too. Good luck

Stallion - almost forgot about them - they did a very nice rear repair job on my TVR back in '94, remember them always having some good high end cars in for repair at the the time too. Good luck

Saw you a couple of weeks back at Canal street island, your VR does like nice on those rims.

---------- Post added at 3:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:05 PM ----------

Saw you a couple of weeks back at Canal street island, your VR does like nice on those rims.

L reg 16v in Asda car park, Kettering. Think it was green, though can't believe I don't remember exactly! Had black estorials on it.

Never see any round my way, so was good to spot one :wave:

Grey one in Christchurch was going the other way to you.

And a green vr in parkstone a couple of days before... Exchanged waves

Saw a yellow corrado going south in the m40 on Saturday, then going north today. Wasnt in the corrado myself :(

Blackberry K734 ***; driving into Nottingham city centre at 18:20 this evening. You were coming passed the tax office on Wilford Street. I was the pedestrian stood staring!!