psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

That was me mate. You flashed and I looked and realised who it was a few seconds after you passed me :)

spotted a nice green vr6 outside a house i passed in canterbury kent looked very standard

H103*** Grey G60 spotted outside Birmingham on M6 going towards London. Nice, clean and low :cool: unlike my banger which requires some TLC.

I saw a H Reg Aqua Blue G60 Corrado today at Aylesford Retail Park in Kent, very nice looking Raddo :)

Hey that was me sorry replied to wrote comment lol, yeah only picked the car up a few days agod, absolutely love it sor far many plans to get to a conpletly original emasculate standard will post pictures soon :)

Misses spotted a white one today , not sure engine ect due to going the opposite way down by coleshill police station duel carriageway

H103*** Grey G60 spotted outside Birmingham on M6 going towards London. Nice, clean and low :cool: unlike my banger which requires some TLC.

That was me :)

Cheers, yours looked great on the move!

I was in the yard at work when I saw a gun metal grey Corrado shoot by! :-D. Coming from upton way down blandford road, Hamworthy ? Thinking it might of been a 16v ?

Hey that was me sorry replied to wrote comment lol, yeah only picked the car up a few days agod, absolutely love it sor far many plans to get to a conpletly original emasculate standard will post pictures soon :)

Ah! This is the G60 I went to test drive a few weeks back. Looking forward to hearing more about it!

Spotted a 'K' plate VR6 in DBP (I think) parked in the car park at the Prestatyn Northern Soul weekender this weekend just gone. Looked like a daily driver on some kind of RS lookalike wheels - very nice indeed!

Ah! This is the G60 I went to test drive a few weeks back. Looking forward to hearing more about it!

Yeah will sort out my profile soon as I get on the laptop :) lots of plans, respray wheels upholstery and a remap :)

Yeah will sort out my profile soon as I get on the laptop :) lots of plans, respray wheels upholstery and a remap :)

Anyone's here?.....Blue Storm ***RPC parked up in the sunshine outside Currys at Castle Meadow Retail park, Nottingham this morning.

Anyone's here?.....Blue Storm ***RPC parked up in the sunshine outside Currys at Castle Meadow Retail park, Nottingham this morning.

Yeah that one is mine, im one of the residents there! ;)

Nice end bay parking, of course - you mean a resident at Currys?

Yeah I park there regardless of being in the polo or vr due to someone putting a nice small dent on the passenger door of the vr :(, yep that's where I work

Blackberry VR6? ring road, Nottingham, around lunctime today - you were vacuuming, bipped but you may not have heard.

Was browsing ebay and see why this was being vacuumed now - ebay

A first for me - saw two in one day yesterday, a red VR6 leaving the Motor Heritage Centre at Gaydon at 5ish, the other a I think was a Dragon Green G60 or 16V in Deanshanger, I wasn't in my Corrado at the time unfortunately...

silver rado heading towards woolacombe, flashed but forgot I was in my workds van and not the corrado, must have looked strange haha

Completely forgot to post that I saw 3 at Silverstone at the Pistonheads Sunday Service on 16th March. First was an M reg sherry pearl VR which I watched on its track session, second had a VRG number plate and was parked up to go on track although I didn't see that, and third was a K reg VR in the Pistonheads car park. Sadly mine wasn't there as I went with a friend at the last minute. Wish it had been though as I def would have been out on track!!

Keep seeing a VR6 around my way (Burnley) with reg: J*** DUB, Looks well. I spotted it today actually, literally as some pillock drove into the back of me in the IS200:camp:

Completely forgot to post that I saw 3 at Silverstone at the Pistonheads Sunday Service on 16th March. First was an M reg sherry pearl VR which I watched on its track session, second had a VRG number plate and was parked up to go on track although I didn't see that, and third was a K reg VR in the Pistonheads car park. Sadly mine wasn't there as I went with a friend at the last minute. Wish it had been though as I def would have been out on track!!

The K reg dark burgundy pearl not-in-the-pits was mine :) I'm new to the car so wasn't taking it out on track, but soon!