psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a green corrado (unsure of varient) coming out of road at hazel grove mcdonalds.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grey Corrado spotted twice in Isleham (Cambs) this morning whilst my lad was playing football, looked and sounded great...did I hear a dump valve?

Aqua blue (I believe) VR6 spotted in abingdon town centre around 1:45 today, standard ride height, black speedlines, almost sure the exhaust wasn't standard as well, unsure of year

I also saw an L reg moonlight blue VR6 on Penllegaer roundabout a couple of Sundays back, but yes very sad about that one I saw earlier,/I'll give the breakers yard a ring on Monday to see if theres anything left worth salvaging off it
YaaaaaY! I was the moonlight blue L reg at Penllergaer, I've finally been spotted. Was there anything left worth looking at of the burned out one?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Blue possibly VR in Aylesbury passing the college..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

not me.... possibly Hisnibs he lives in Failsbury, harriers old ride....

Spotted just now, valver on dark borbets parked up in Bowness, Lakes. Sorry for the bad picture 357b0f8051eba560b5f4367c084e2d74.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Only just noticed this, this is my wife's car parked up at her work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Silver rado in Wollaton on Sunday morning. Got a nice smile and wave in my green one
Hi, that was me

I looked left at the green VW Transporter, as I looked ahead again you appeared, yours looks very well.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A512 using Tapatalk

Hi, that was me

I looked left at the green VW Transporter, as I looked ahead again you appeared, yours looks very well.

Looks can be deceiving hahahaa

M plate Classic Green example headed towards London on A40 around Park Royal midday today. Looked in good condition but had no badges or font plate and non-standard wheels so hard to work out the model

Two spotted on my travels today!..

Firstly, around 3pm I saw a Red F-reg Valver parked at the end of a side road just off Brockley Grove SE23. Later saw a Twilight Violet N-reg VR, piloted by a lady through Edenbridge (near Waitrose) around 4.15pm

This is one of my local rados, there's also one further up Brockley road towards Brockley station.

You'll see mine sometimes on the south circular if your eyes are peeled!

So who was the guy in the black K(?)plate Corrado who stopped and chatted very very briefly in the middle of Cotgrave this morning? Had I had more time, would've pulled over...

M plate Classic Green example headed towards London on A40 around Park Royal midday today. Looked in good condition but had no badges or font plate and non-standard wheels so hard to work out the model
I think I saw this one near Hanger Lane some weeks ago...

I think I saw this one near Hanger Lane some weeks ago...

Back in Nottingham, yesterday I caught a glimpse of a dark metallic blue one parked outside the Blackburn Starling building.

Also there was a nice looking aqua pearl blue M reg VR6 layed up in driveway next door to a house I was working at in Morriston last weekend. Nice 8 series on the drive too.

Dark green/blue vr6 driving through Hayes high street at 9,yesterday morning,private plate,starting L4

Dark green/blue vr6 driving through Hayes high street at 9,yesterday morning,private plate,starting L4

I miss Hayes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mansfield VW (Vertu). Eldest daughter's fiancé said there was a G60 owner came in for a brake fluid change yesterday, didn't tell me any more details but said he was a member on here!

Aqua (I think) on Borbet A's on the A38 around Ivybridge today at around 1pm. Was trying to wave but you seemed to be having a bit of fun with a CTR FN2! :D