psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Dark Green M(i think) reg VR passed me while i was sat in the layby near the roundabout for the a45 near tesco. i was on the phone so just gave a wave and got a reply! i was just leaving the pod and my friend cocked up leaving tesco and went back towards it!

also a few whilst at santa pod

dave (swiftkid) who i was with for most of the weekend!

grey m reg vr6

dragon green 16v (presuming) in the forsale bit

and a blue g60 pottering about!

Not 100% as I passed it at some speed but pretty sure I saw a slammed matt black C on the M4 around Cardiff around 7.40 today. Not sure about the 'matt' bit, if it was it looked sweet!

Gave the thumbs up but I was gone before I got a reply! You were following a 911 at the time.

That was me!

Have to say your Corrado looked awesome as it went past, looked very composed seeing as you weren't hanging around!

Spotted quite a few corrado at santa pod and a few leaving it on sunday. Will post up some pictures once i upload them, was going to say hi a few times but didn't realise if they were on here or not. Gave a few corrado owners a wave though :D

Saw big ben driving with another corrado near the show and shine bit, came down to say hi as i was stood on the hill but you had gone by the time i got there

Not 100% as I passed it at some speed but pretty sure I saw a slammed matt black C on the M4 around Cardiff around 7.40 today. Not sure about the 'matt' bit, if it was it looked sweet!

Gave the thumbs up but I was gone before I got a reply! You were following a 911 at the time.

That was me!

Have to say your Corrado looked awesome as it went past, looked very composed seeing as you weren't hanging around!

I was wondering if it would be someone on here! Was it matt black or were my eyes playing tricks on me?

That was me!

I was wondering if it would be someone on here! Was it matt black or were my eyes playing tricks on me?

I thought the exact same thing, I was going to post asking if it was anyone on here when I spotted your post!

Yeah it is matt black, your eyes weren't playing tricks on you.

I see a Red VR most mornings going towards the M3 (Chobham area), haven't been awake enough to grab a reg yet but if it's you :wave:

Green VR6 Reg N343*** in central Brighton about 5pm. I was walking back to the office.

Lowered nugget on the A4 in Maidenhead just now, wave returned 8)

Had just washed mine for the first time in ages now that it's behaving itself and deserves it !!

spotted a very black, mean looking corrado (black, black wheels, tinted lights etc) on the A326 at netley going towards the M27, was in the girlfriends clio so didnt go nuts.

Spotted N reg black rado on Hunslet road at about 5:10pm I gave a nod and a smile and got one back. Never seen you before... anyone on here?

Also saw an older gentleman in a L reg blackberry VR on Pontefract road, where the Eagle pub used to be, at about half 8 this morning. Im sure ive seen you before a while ago, but in a grey rado - got a wave :D

This morning (wednesday) around 8:15 driving through staplehurst in Kent, licence plate HEEWW or something like that. Was in my birds clio which is probably why u didnt wave back..... :(

A chilli red or somthing similer in ware, its been parked up for weeks, its mint and the private plate starts A19 Antbody on here or know who owns it?

hot rod corrado coming from ireland on a car transport in newport today

Black VR6 driving through Baddesley toward Romsey this afternoon about 15:05, I was in the black G60 going the other way and gave you a thumbs up out the window...

K319 PDN Black 16v southbound on the m1 11.30 this morning, followed you in my works van from jct26 down to jct24 :clap:

Mystic blue storm at Sainsbury's petrol station today at 14.30 (ish) I was leaving nd you pulled in 8)

L reg VR being serviced at ECS in Malvern today.

Is ECS on Spring Lane? Was having my lunch in that area at 1ish when I saw a grey L reg VR using it as a test track, sounded good 8)

Not long after that spotted a red G60 reg was something like J*** MRK, going past Brays store.

silver corrado in sheffield near deepcar, has a union jack on the roof see it loads about as i live local :D

That would be Kip

Yeah but if you've seen his VR then he can do what the hell he wants with his others. :notworthy:

Also you do realise Jake that cos its a Mod tribute mod, as Rockers we should beat him up every time we see him. :lol: Who's up for a Brighton meet? :wink:

Thing is boys I listen to Rock music more than you do! Seen Maiden 8 times Def Lepard 12 times and bands like Saxon and the like well i've lost bloody count :lol:

Been to well over 220 real IE Famous band gigs and probably over 600 not so Famous band Gigs Plus my all time faves are indeed the who and seen them times now so thats Where the tribute comes from :salute: :grin:

L reg VR being serviced at ECS in Malvern today.

Is ECS on Spring Lane? Was having my lunch in that area at 1ish when I saw a grey L reg VR using it as a test track, sounded good 8)

Not long after that spotted a red G60 reg was something like J*** MRK, going past Brays store.

Certainly is on Spring Lane, sounds like we saw the same one. Looked nice from what little I could see, given it was in the shop with bonnet up. It was actually the missus who spotted it, she's ace.