psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Went to Llandeilo, South Wales over the weekend and only saw one Corrado.

It was a Blackberry with crystal lights and alloys i think (not sure, only saw it quickly and I was towing a horsebox), parked outside some houses in Carmel (I think) on the A476, bettween Llandeilo and Gorslas.

Standard looking green VR6 with black interior in Central Brighton about 20 minutes ago. Reg No. L14 ***

Chap driving was wearing sunglasses and massive Hawaiian hat! :)

Purple valver driven round Worcester by a lady girl! :p. ?????

Black centred alloys? If so I see it quite regularly and have had a quick friendly exchange of greetings in Tesco's car park. They're not forum users though. :sad:

Spotted Aqua Blue VR on speedlines driving down Lordship lane South London this evening around 18.30.

Private plate N8 VWW or something !!

Looked nice and standard.

You on here fella ?

burgundy C Darlington bound on the A66 yesterday during the downpour

why do I never see any when Im out in my C

grey valver H-Reg in Iver yesterday evening. I flashed & gave a thumbs up but was in the Audi - you may have thought i was anutter!

Black centred alloys? If so I see it quite regularly and have had a quick friendly exchange of greetings in Tesco's car park. They're not forum users though. :sad:

Ahh, fair enough. And what are you driving then bud?

vr6, possibly aqua blue, on bants lane (northampton) yesterday. waves exchanged etc

Ahh, fair enough. And what are you driving then bud?

Classic green VR on RXIIs. I keep wondering how we've never bumped into each other round Worcestershire at some point!

Look forward to seeing you soon maybe!

Ed.

Classic green VR on RXIIs. I keep wondering how we've never bumped into each other round Worcestershire at some point!

Look forward to seeing you soon maybe!

Ed.

It's a second motor so only goes out at weekends. Normally in a Champagne Mk1 Honda CRV! Think I've seen you! You know about Rubbadubz?

Blue, probably VR6 getting on the north bound slip road of the M5 at junction 5 last night. Just caught a glimpse of you turning left off the round about. Looked very shiney, but you did have your rear fogs on!!

It's a second motor so only goes out at weekends. Normally in a Champagne Mk1 Honda CRV! Think I've seen you! You know about Rubbadubz?

I do indeed mate, I was signed up ages ago but I've long since forgotten my password. :oops:

Not been on the forum in ages, so these come from a few weeks back, but I saw a blue (Aqua?) VR6 on standard ride height and 15's at Whiston Bottom on the way our of Rotherham. Gave a wave and a light flash and got one back in return. Also seen a Blackberry VR6 with a debadged grille bombing around Centenary Way and near Park Gate in Rotherham.

That's my nugget, was a real good show! Got the parts I needed for my bug to drive it to European bug in 4! Was that yours on the bbs behind me?

Nope, I was a late arrival and on the other side of the entrance track... we were walking toward the show area and noticed a "patch" of C's...

I do indeed mate, I was signed up ages ago but I've long since forgotten my password. :oops:

Well I'm one of the originals that started the club when club GTI worcs died a death! Talbot at Kempsey on every 3rd Monday of the month at 7! Forum gone to Facebook!

Purple valver driven round Worcester by a lady girl! :p. ?????

What's wrong with that?!

Saw a blue VR6 in Leyland again today, reg is L***BPM, I've seen this a couple of times now

Edited by Lady C

What's wrong with that?!

Saw a blue VR6 in Leyland again today, reg is L***BPM, I've seen this a couple of times now

Nothing wrong at all just that's what I saw! ;)

Saw a White K plate VR leaving Aylesbury, past the bugle horn a couple of weeks or so ago.. We had a little bit of a Acceleration-off from the junction :-)

Not sure if it's anyone off of here?