psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Immaculate K reg white G60 with debadged grill on the A2 approaching A20 turn off. I was in a F**d Fo**s and was going to wave but thought it might make me look bonkers!!

If it was on original BBS then that'll be me. I think I remember seeing a focus that day. ;-) Not quite immaculate but glad it looked good to a fellow nut.

Well would you believe it!

Ive not had a spot for a little while & then im sat here at work & a friend says 'come check this out of the window'.......& there is a rather nice blue K reg VR6 sat in our work car park :D

Looks standard format but well looked after & has made me think i really should fit my new spot lens covers as the lack of cracks looks much better lol

edit - upon closer inspection......its got a nice mileage of 77K on it & has cloth recaro's...still not located the owner though

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

V Dirty Corrado going passed Harewood today at about 8:40. Saw it at the last minute passing in the opposite direction and just flung my arm up haha. Duubt you saw me, besides i was in a passat not the corrado.

Clean your car dude! :lol:

Late VR, red, lowered coming out of Helensburgh this morning. Have seen it a few times but have never been in mine at the time...

Sherry pearl (?) G60 K883 *** parked up near The Range at Longwater today at about 3.30 pm (That's the second one I've seen there in as many weeks!) with an eyebrow spoiler and a couple of large dents on the rear nearside!!

H679YYT

Black G60 parked in stamford near the candlesticks restaurant. Seen a couple of times here. Wouldn't mine a closer look some time.

James

---------- Post added at 9:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:03 PM ----------

H679YYT

Black G60 parked in stamford near the candlesticks restaurant. Seen a couple of times here. Wouldn't mine a closer look some time.

James

Red Corrado late this morning on the A40 between Oxford and the North Leach R/bout, reg nr was something like H***CAP?

Ian.

Edited by GlosterOx

Spotted this VR at Goodwood this morning at a Pistonheads meet, lots of really nice machinery there, oh for a lottery win!

V Dirty Corrado going passed Harewood today at about 8:40. Saw it at the last minute passing in the opposite direction and just flung my arm up haha. Duubt you saw me, besides i was in a passat not the corrado.

Clean your car dude! :lol:

Yeah that was me on the way to a interview no motivation to clean in when its going to be a project very soon

Spotted this VR at Goodwood this morning at a Pistonheads meet, lots of really nice machinery there, oh for a lottery win!

..that was indeed myself, good spot as I was tucked away in a corner!..on the winter tyres/wheels which weren't really necessary today...think mine was the only C there today?!..

Was driving in LLandudno north wales today in the vr spotted in the corner of my eye a corrado parked up in Staples stationary store car park with Isle of Man number plate.

..that was indeed myself, good spot as I was tucked away in a corner!..on the winter tyres/wheels which weren't really necessary today...think mine was the only C there today?!..

Yes,would have loved to have been in mine but its sorned,was in the e46 touring family wagon ,on the track

Ahah so that's your car. I'm sure I've seen that on the A3 near me back in the summer.

Ahah so that's your car. I'm sure I've seen that on the A3 near me back in the summer.

Occasionally on the A3 so it may well have been. Based near Banstead, so always around there. I think the reg on my car is native to Aberdeen, so doubt there are many other XSS cars around Surrey area. I definitely haven't seen your car though!..with the colour/wheels it is very recognisable!..

Spotted yesterday (19th) White VR6 leaving Crewe and heading for the A500 / M6 at around 14.20, the car really stood out amongst the gloom of winter

Was driving in LLandudno north wales today in the vr spotted in the corner of my eye a corrado parked up in Staples stationary store car park with Isle of Man number plate.

Seen this myself think it is a 2.0 8v, seems to be parked there on a regular basis so assume it must be somone working either in Staples or Pets at Home..

Also spotted an M reg Blackberry VR6 turning up towards the new Welsh Assembly building in LLandudno Junction on Thursday morning.

Today at Lowick (Cumbria)

You were in the Silver one going towards Spark Bridge, I was in the Silver one going opposite direction.

---------- Post added at 4:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:42 PM ----------

Today at Lowick (Cumbria)

You were in the Silver one going towards Spark Bridge, I was in the Silver one going opposite direction.

Just tried to chase down a blackberry? C into Hertford, in my girlfriends c3, wasn't happening haha but the c did look nice!

Blue J plate on sebrings parked on the post office carpark in Crewe at 14.30 today