psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a red VR6 parked up on someone's drive just off the A112 coming back into London this evening.

Was at Brands for the historic touring cars today, so I parked the Corrado on the end of the showing-off row in the field with some Ferraris :)

9287468628_a374bd1b1b.jpg

IMG_0709 by JamesOff, on Flickr

Edited by jamesoff

I caught a very brief glimpse of what I think was a bordeaux pearl C near Duxford about 11am today. 2 in a couple of days and not in my rado either time. I wasn't even driving today :(

Just clocked Matty in his VR6 on his way to work - Kingston Rd New Malden. Love the way that car sounds!! :)

spotted this morning a (flash?) red Corrado heading southbound on the a56(just before it turns into the m66) about 8am. Unsure what flavor but looked like it had a early front grille. First spot outside of a meet environment for a very long time.

​Tom

There was a real nice Storm at Dubs at the Castle on the weekend, anyone on here?

9344059553_a5aee0dc89.jpg

Edited by welshside

Few at bugjam on Sunday

[ATTACH]75107[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75108[/ATTACH]

Was also a red vr6 leaving as I was was walking out..

Crikey, 2 spots in one journey Weds afternoon!

A black J reg in Kenton, Harrow, followed by a white J reg in Mill Hill, I was in the yellow Dolly (never in the right car at the right time!)

Cheers

Jeff

saw this yellow one in fratton saturday morning. on an h plate. rather nice wheels..

half hour later spotted a tornado red rado turn off albert rd southsea into exmouth rd. not sure what model though..

good weather brings 'em all out it seems

I work in this sort of area!! How have I not seen this around?! You in Portsmouth???

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

saw this yellow one in fratton saturday morning. on an h plate. rather nice wheels..

half hour later spotted a tornado red rado turn off albert rd southsea into exmouth rd. not sure what model though..

good weather brings 'em all out it seems

I work in this sort of area!! How have I not seen this around?! You in Portsmouth???

And the one that turned off into Exmouth rd, if it had rip speed wheels the guy is a great chap and trying to sell it. It's a 1.8 16v

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Green, lives on Frensham Rd, Southsea? Personal plate I think! See it all the time!! Saw it making its way out the city the other day!!

Anyone on here...

Just landed in Edinburgh and spotted a moonlight blue some thing or an other, whilst I was parked up outside the scotish malt whisky building. First real spot I've had in donkeys years. Mint as you like condition. Hope he or she spotted me. Not had one in nearly ten years.

Only just made the comment to Jo about not having a spot.

Need a sit down and a pint now !

---------- Post added at 3:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:27 PM ----------

Just landed in Edinburgh and spotted a moonlight blue some thing or an other, whilst I was parked up outside the scotish malt whisky building. First real spot I've had in donkeys years. Mint as you like condition. Hope he or she spotted me. Not had one in nearly ten years.

Only just made the comment to Jo about not having a spot.

Need a sit down and a pint now !

First day back in the UK and spot a VR6 in twilight violet L731 first part of reg in Keymer, West Sussex parked on the street. My parents says its often there.

Saw a blue VR in Chester on Saturday afternoon think it has filled up at sainsburys petrol station I was having a couple of beers outside the twirl of hay getting ready for me bros stag do that night.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

And the one that turned off into Exmouth rd, if it had rip speed wheels the guy is a great chap and trying to sell it. It's a 1.8 16v

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Green, lives on Frensham Rd, Southsea? Personal plate I think! See it all the time!! Saw it making its way out the city the other day!!

Anyone on here...

alright gracie lou

yeah, i'm in portsmouth, alexandra park area. classic green m-reg valver. and you?

be sure to give me a cheeky wave if we pass :-)

alright gracie lou

yeah, i'm in portsmouth, alexandra park area. classic green m-reg valver. and you?

be sure to give me a cheeky wave if we pass :-)

I won't be the one driving my monster for a while, my dad is using him as a weekend car as I can't afford to insure. I also have a little blue polo!! So I might be driving that and wave lol!!!

Hi Ben,

That was me in the VR6 testing out the airbox I got from you that I've now drilled a few holes in. It's sounding good!

Dave.

Hi Ben,

That was me in the VR6 testing out the airbox I got from you that I've now drilled a few holes in. It's sounding good!

Dave.

My parents are driving my moonlight blue VR6 K reg around in the Portsmouth/Fareham/waterlooville area. I have said to them wave if you see another one!!! So wave if you see them guys!!!!

Xxx

My parents are driving my moonlight blue VR6 K reg around in the Portsmouth/Fareham/waterlooville area. I have said to them wave if you see another one!!! So wave if you see them guys!!!!

Xxx

I've just SORN'd mine for the month as I've a few jobs to do. :bonk:

If they tell you some weirdo in a Gray Saab was waving at them like a spaz, it was me! :lol: