psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a Bordeaux Pearl (?) K plate Corrado parked up in Reepham market place today at about 2.30pm ish - crystal rears, pressed plates and colour coded wheel spokes and very stretched tyres.

Anyone from on here?

e: oh yeah - had a sticker on the rear offside saying Scarlett iirc

Edited by timmaaah

yep thats me with the green vr, lots of corrado's in the area but none of the owners are forum members.

Awesome :), I didn't realise there are so many in the area! I only know of 2 including yours haha. Are there any corrado meets round here?

Saw a Green Storm N-reg driving through Sainsburys carpark, Cambridge, last night about 6.45pm as I walked home from work.

If it was someone on here I'm amazed you didn't see me waving about 3 feet from your window trying to stop and say hello!

Followed a twilight M plate VR6 along Brackley Road and then up the A5 to the A43 in towcester this afternoon, could be Moneypit23? Anyway, looked lowered but not too low - would be interested to know what suspension kit is on there...

Followed a twilight M plate VR6 along Brackley Road and then up the A5 to the A43 in towcester this afternoon, could be Moneypit23? Anyway, looked lowered but not too low - would be interested to know what suspension kit is on there...

That was me, took one look at the traffic and went back the way I came.

It's lowered a little on AP coilovers. Very good as it happens.

Green M reg on trade plates passed me as I was sat in traffic about 5pm opposite the VW dealership in Letchworth. I was in mine but I don't think the driver spotted me.

Saw a blue Corrado, reg started L4 I think, going northbound on the A312 in West London. I waved but I don't think I was seen!

Not a Corrado, but a silver blue Mk2 Scirocco on the A507 (herts/beds) heading west. I did a friendly flash but he was flying past a lesser vehicle at the time :D

Looked lovely...

Edited by DPS

spotted a green C on the expressway Birmingham on sunday afternoon, I was waving a bibbing :)

Spotted a silver G60 near Perry Barr, I let you pull out, Convoy!! :)

Silver G-reg of unknown variety, looked un-modified and original, at the A414/Watling Street roundabout (old M10), near St Albans yesterday afternoon at about 4.45 pm. Brief exchange of thumbs-up, and away.

RB

K reg purple example on Kidderminster ring road on Saturday, around 8:45am

It wasn't me, but what do you drive? I'm only in Cookley so often out and about in mine in Kiddy at the weekends.

Blue Corrado, Burnt tree traffic lights - going towards Dudley 05/06/14 around 18:30

Keep seeing that J*** DUB plus another standard VR6 Near Cliviger in Burnley.

Edited by nino

It wasn't me, but what do you drive? I'm only in Cookley so often out and about in mine in Kiddy at the weekends.

Dragon green VR6 dude, and a Jade Green MK2 Scirocco. Nice to know theres a local member on here :cool:

M111 OYB green vr6 on way to oulton park today old bloke driving and saw it later on the track so must have been a marshal zu6yjyzu.jpg

Today around 11ish on way to Crail just outside Pitenweem Dragon Green VR6 K**4DRW gave you the thumb's up as I Drove by my mate in front in a MK2 Cavalier also waved you gave the thumbs up back to me nice looking VR :thumbleft:

Saw an m reg sherry pearl(?) Vr6 going east on m4 past Swindon, passed me at about 7.30 ish.

I was behind you for a while, didn't wave because I wasn't in the corrado. Looked standard and very nice.

Spotted a red L registration VR6 on the M20 junction 2 yesterday evening at about 19:20, it headed up to the M25 then down to the A2 south bound. For a while we had a little convoy going on :dance: